edited January 2018
    Tony2231 wrote: »
    there’s no option to get back to regular server

Same

calv859yzv9j.png

• DarkironwoodDarkironwood Member Posts: 1
    I candy connect yo the beta game
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Member Posts: 122
    I entered the beta server but am on another account once I did and now I’m locked here. No orange tab to go back.
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Maybe the beta needed a beta???
  • clydemu2005clydemu2005 Member Posts: 13
    I cannot switch between beta and main game
  • AlphAzAzElZAlphAzAzElZ Member Posts: 3
    On aimerai tous donner notre ressenti pour la modification de redhulk et luke cage mais il est impossible de faire le test bêta!!
  • shespyshespy Member Posts: 3
    Ningún problema
  • GW316GW316 Member Posts: 6
    I have connected to the Beta Test environment but it disconnects me and says please check my connection. Then brings me back to the main game when I reconnect. Obviously this is happening to a few of us !

• PrinceDougoPrinceDougo Member Posts: 5
    Why I can't participate yet? What are the rewards for participating?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    Seems like people are having trouble logging out beta and back into main..worked before now it's not
  • ArdiArdi Member Posts: 18
    sit7gishqwuq.png
    I face a similar issue. As soon as i click participate the game disconnects and sends me to a dead accountfw104gcipkdu.png
  • SeminioSeminio Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    gx25cd2wusxw.png
    As I will test if it does not enable ... I thought I could go play without spending energy and I got sick ... Kabam this is not right I spend energy to test ..
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    Tony2231 wrote: »
    Got into beta a couple times and worked great. Now went back in and there’s no option to get back to regular server

Yup.. plenty of people in the chat room have this issue
  • ZenobleZenoble Member Posts: 3
    Una vez dentro no me dejaba salir del Hera el botón nuevo desapareció
  • Raga1508Raga1508 Member Posts: 2
    f1ah88g3hwa8.png
    csp7d7egvxcj.png
  • OLLYGOLLYG Member Posts: 7
    Locked out of versus
  • MoonlitjMoonlitj Member Posts: 1
    I get a chance to select server as the game loads. Then it says disconnected from beta server, then I get the lost connection check your connection message. I click that and it goes to main server. I select beta and get a double . If I restart the game and go to main on startup screen then the double beta is back to single.bq8p9bx0qfy5.png
  • OLLYGOLLYG Member Posts: 7
    Have to log off game and back on to get out of beta
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Member Posts: 122
    Made it back to my own account thankfully. But now I’m no longer on beta server and still locked out of arena. Please help. I have to grind for sparky tomorrow.
  • IvylabIvylab Member Posts: 9
    bbat55v71u55.png

This is what I am getting currently at the moment.
  • Hotrod_45Hotrod_45 Member Posts: 3
    8wtcxzglkfzj.png
  • Hotrod_45Hotrod_45 Member Posts: 3
    I keep restarting the app and i'm having no luck. I'm really excited to participate! I'll be checking in periodically hoping for a fix.
  • Raga1508Raga1508 Member Posts: 2
    When I select the beta testing server at start of the game it doesn't logging in, says you are disconnected and if I again try then it says lost connection and then it pass to main server automatically.
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Yup, server switch button came back but locked out of arena. I knew I should have waited a couple days before messing around with the beta. Nothing ever works on day 1.

ql8eq8rqcyc4.png
  • Boba_Fett75Boba_Fett75 Member Posts: 5
    Every time I try to login to the Beta I get a Failed To Connect error, then it logins into the main server.
    ahjfsbymjr4o.png
    Once it goes onto the main server and try to go to Beta I have two options:w44htipglfkw.png
    Neither option for “Participate” works
  • JCC4JCC4 Member Posts: 3
    Received message notifying me I was accepted to participate.
    Click on Beta button.
    Click on participate.
    Load screen. Failed to log in. Could not connect to beta server.
    Click reconnect. Standard “lost connection - check your connection” message. You know, the one that happens when Kabam servers time out and it’s not my connection?
    Click reconnect. Get returned to main game home page.
    Rinse
    Repeat
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Menkent wrote: »
    Yup, server switch button came back but locked out of arena. I knew I should have waited a couple days before messing around with the beta. Nothing ever works on day 1.

ql8eq8rqcyc4.png

Please try restarting the Game. This should solve this problem.
This discussion has been closed.