**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision's Synthesis not Functioning Correctly[MERGED]

BosskillerBosskiller Posts: 2
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
What happened to OG VISION since the maintenance update.
He used to get 1.5 power gain at the start and now after the update nothing??????
Please fix him.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• I was about to make a thread when I saw this. I can confirm. Vision gains nothing from synthesis at the beginning of the fight the next ones proc fine. This is definitely a bug. It’s happened against multiple champs on multiple maps when no nodes or abilities to account for it.
  • Orangeblood19Orangeblood19 Posts: 21
    Same for my r5 sig 99. His synthesis at the start of the fight does next to nothing now.

@Kabam Miike ?
  • Thanks for reporting this Guys,

We've got the team looking into this already.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Sorry, didn't see this thread when I made mine...but yes, I put up two videos of the "bug":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHZ3Mqn67-w
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plfrGcG7bJQ
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    His L3 has been broken for a very long time too. Totally unacceptable.
  • lutra_01lutra_01 Posts: 18
    My OG Vision is not getting his Synthesis power gain at the beginning of the fight since the update. He gets them during the fight but not at the start. I hope this isn't an intentional nerf since he is a "paid for" champion and one I use most often. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • LLZ186LLZ186 Posts: 4
    I have noticed this as well with my OG vision. I also noticed that the first OG Vision in Map 5 is doing the same, so it appears to be happening across the board. Others in my ally have also seen it.
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Mike already acknowledged this bug in another thread. I hope it is fixed ASAP. I use him for node 24 in AW.
  • Which thread? Also seems like his synthesis was generating less power than in the past.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I awakened him this morning. Put a few stones in him, took him out for a spin, loved it. Then I update, bring him in the new daily challenge and he gets pretty much no power. He has big time preformance issue making me regret using my gem on him.
    Which thread? Also seems like his synthesis was generating less power than in the past.
    It was a thread started in the general section. He commented that yes it’s a bug, not a nerf, and that they are looking into it.
    And yes, he is gaining less power from synthesis. I tested in both arena and quests. It’s very disappointing that Kabam continues to push these updates without testing the effects on all champs. After all, that’s what a beta test group should be used for.
    @Kabam Miike

Honest question...

If no changes were planned for OG Vision, and no other champ has the "Synthesis" ability, how does something like this get affected when you guys are doing updates?

It doesn't make any sense to me how champs who aren't even on any of the change-lists (like OG Vision and Angela) get affected in ways that work against us.

I admittedly have no understanding of the process, but it seems really strange to me how frequently this happens.

Any new code can effect any area of the game. A better question is why each champ isn’t tested prior to the update being released.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I am pretty sure they do not test these manually. If they are a serious business, they run automated tests. Which means... they should really invest more time in automated tests.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Just fought against an OG vision. First proc, 5% power gain then synthesis didnt trigger for almost 2 minutes. Got bored and ended the fight.
    Fix it!
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    can confirm is happening, although subsequent Synthesis events seem to proc OK. Still important to fix and test, reporting AQ CPU versions also have the issue.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Oh, look, the thread talking about OG Vision’s synthesis issue.
  • Seriously this needs fixed, this is a premium champion that had to be purchased!
    Someone is reporting he was already fixed... anyone else confirm?
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Mine seems to be working now. Was broken before.
    Yep. Mine is fixed too. Thank you Kabam!
  • That was a close one!!! Thanks!!
  • Its the same in AQ, fought two Visions yesterday, the Synthesis gained maybe 20% of a single bar of power, so you're talking 7% total power from Synthesis where its usually quintuple that.