**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So when exactly (game restarting whenever you switch between apps) bug gonna be fixed? iOS11

So, ever since iOS 11 was released, almost every time you switch between apps the game restarts, even if it was only for 10 sec!!
I googled when iOS 11 was released, and guess what? this is what I found : Initial release date: September 19, 2017
so almost 5 months (147 days).
can we please have a fix by now? I mean a multi-million company can't afford a technicians to fix this damn bug!!!??
common, this is so frustrating
p.s.: I do realize that there are many other bugs out there to be fixed, but this bug is effecting much bigger portion of the community!!
P.S.2: THIS IS NOT IOS11 BUG, this is game related bug!
thanks

Comments

• KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Adora_ @Administrator @Kabam Zibiit
    can we please get some updates about this bug?
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    YES PLZ
    up
    people please share your opinions, maybe Kabam will finally do something about it
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    There's a good chance they never fix it. There was a thread on the old forum about this problem , they asked us for more info which some of us gave, and nothing was ever done about it.
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    This is still a huge issue. Such a pain when you switch to Line chat and the game restarts. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Even switching off the Background App Refresh in the General Settings (as KABAM suggested) does absolutely nothing to fix the issue. It happens with no other apps or games at all. Only MCoC.

A solution or response other than "it's not us" or 'Check your network connection" would be helpful please.
  • This actually is a problem that annoys all iPhone users (ios 11).
    In the last post that talked about the matter, one of the moderators informed that a solution would have been implemented, but until now the problem continues.
    I (we) would like the kabam to advise if the problem is being evaluated and what is the estimated deadline for the resolution.
    they just seem that they don't even care
  • This is not totally in our control. When you say that this is not an iOS 11 bug, that is not completely true. This is an interaction with iOS, and depends heavily on your device and available resources, including available processing power, memory, etc.

While we are still working on finding a workaround here, I do not have a timeline.
  • M4rmotaM4rmota Posts: 6
    Hey Mike, thanks for your response.
    As a company, it is understandable that kabam must be wasting energy in the development of new content.
    Nevertheless, providing the best possible experience should also be a priority.
    No matter how good the new content is, if every single time the app restarts!
    It's been 5 months since iPhone users do not have the best experience!
    What we do know is that iOS natively limits the usage of memory and other system resources for background applications. Making an application work in multitasking is not an out-of-this-world thing, but it needs someone spends energy in solving the problem, just like many other companies have done for their applications after iOS 11.
    Please consider giving priority to solving this problem.