**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legendary Asgardian Crystal 5* Thor?!?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    While many in this thread think that the purchaser is obligated to read the in game email before purchasing....I'll bet you almost anything that Apple/Google would not agree with you. No way that Apple /Google would find that a user is obligated to read an in game email before purchasing.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    While many in this thread think that the purchaser is obligated to read the in game email before purchasing....I'll bet you almost anything that Apple/Google would not agree with you. No way that Apple /Google would find that a user is obligated to read an in game email before purchasing.

Yeah, their TOS protect against that but nice try. Go for it anyways and let us know how it works out for you so Kabam can ban your account later.
  • Options
    TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    I think this thread needs to be closed. It has officially gone off the rails @Kabam Miike!
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    420sam wrote: »

Yeah, their TOS protect against that but nice try. Go for it anyways and let us know how it works out for you so Kabam can ban your account later.

I have no intention of going for it. I read the in game message so it would be dishonest for me to try that if I did purchase the crystal. Your argument is inconsistent with how Apple does things.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's common sense. OG Thor is not playable. We are all aware of that fact. It's indicated in the In-Game Email. He wouldn't be added randomly to a Crystal without some kind of announcement, considering they've been adamant in leaving them out. It doesn't warrant a Refund. Honestly, any excuse to make them look in the wrong. -.-
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    420sam wrote: »
    @Bahamut He is referring to the picture of the crystal itself when you click on it.

Last week for the Legendary Romance crystals they highlighted that it does not include certain champs. This week the crystal as per the original post does not include language specifying who is not in there (Thor).
    bqccn8hfw69r.png

Either way I still think you have to be smart enough to read the in-game mail before making purchase decisions. But that's just me!

Thank you. That’s what I’ve been saying! Jesus Christ
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★

Glad to see some people see what I’m saying.

I would and did read the in game mail. What I’m saying is that you shouldn’t have to though.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    TheDemon wrote: »
    I think this thread needs to be closed. It has officially gone off the rails @Kabam Miike!

Agreed. Closing this down now, but I am going to take some of the feedback here about the description of the crystal to the team.
This discussion has been closed.