**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SA rewards

I still haven't received this weeks SA rewards. What's the deal?

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Why did you post this when there is already a thread on this. Jesus Christ
  • Why did you post this when there is already a thread on this. Jesus Christ

Cuz i wanted to! Yeah i could have searched but i'm too lazy to do that.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Why did you post this when there is already a thread on this. Jesus Christ

While I agree you should have handled it better. No need to react that way either.
  • I figured if you hammer the forum with all the same posts. They'll fix it faster.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Kryptic81 wrote: »
    I figured if you hammer the forum with all the same posts. They'll fix it faster.

Nope, they just are more likely to drop the banhammer on you. But to each his own!
  • Hahaha ban me for starting a thread.... pffft give me a break!
  • Hey everyone, the team is already aware of this issue and, as some have already pointed out, we already have a thread going on this issue here. This is where we'll be tracking the issue and giving updates on the subject.

Also, to address your question, repeated posts on the same issue don't actually lead to a faster resolution. We try to keep the conversation on a topic focused in one place so that it is easier for us to gather information on it and so that players know exactly where they can look for an update on the issue. Too many separate threads on the issue can clutter the forums and make it more difficult for players to know which thread has the information in it that they need. In light of that, this thread will be closed, but you can keep an eye on the thread I've linked above for updates.
This discussion has been closed.