**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade has been tweaked. Kabam why??

Blade used to counter bleed, poison and degen nodes if danger sense is active. It is not happening now. I learned this the hard way. On reaching LOL guillotine I revived blade 6 times each time thinking that it might be my luck that's failing me. Why do u do this stuff unintimated?? Do I deserve a compensation for this.

Comments

• Spent 600 units in the process. Feels like I have been cheated lol.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    @mvk1996 What team are you using? Blade does counter those effects. Based on his power bar, he can shrug them off quicker. He can only reduce ability accuracy by 40% when under Danger sense. So unless your team consisted of Blade, Ghost Rider, Stark Spidey and Mephistio, you won't be getting the full effects.
  • bjnjixs386be.png
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    Far too many of those these days.
  • Dude I know all of blade's abilities. I had mephisto on team for danger sense extending to all mystics
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Ther never stand he culd du it and. Kabam say it was not a bug.
  • It's still a percentage chance, I believe? I haven't noticed changes to blade yet, but I don't have experience vs gully in LoL so I can't really speak on that particular fight. It is hilarious to watch the dogpile get blown up tho
  • [quote="Lightvayne
    I'm not a noob buddy. I would at least know what my champ can do when I r5 him lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    @mvk1996 it's reduced, not negated. You say you know his abilities but you don't. With Stark Spidey its about a 56% chance of ability accuracy reduction. Opponents can still place the bleed, poison or degen but if blade has 3 bars of power, he can reduce the timer up to 95% quicker. You aren't reading the abilities properly.
  • Yes 60% chance failing 6 times and happened yesterday in war as well. Had a magik on bleed node and blade started the fight with bleed. I do the node every time and blade started with bleed like once or twice previously
  • @Demonzfyre U ever used blade in AW on bleed or poison nodes or on LOL guillotine and abom. Just above @chunkyb mentioned him clearing guilly with blade
  • Please search it on YouTube. There are a couple of videos showcasing this. Also I remember lags mentioning it on stream
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Blade must be adjusted. He is too powerfull.
  • Lol say it, then adjust him. I don't mind that. But silent tweaking feels like cheating to me
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I doubt that Kabam wanted a champ to outright get rid of those nodes unless they are stated to be immune (eg Bleed and Posion).

The fact that Blade used to "shrug off" these debuffs at the start was kinda silly honestly. It makes Blade even stronger that he is.

If there was a dislike button this this statement may get disliked. Blade shouldn't have the ability to completely shut off nodes like that. He can make them end faster sure but come on guys.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    It is coming. It is inevitable. People dont use resources in Quest, AW attack and Alliance quest due to ridiculoys blade regen. Doctor strage regen was nerfed.
  • @Saiyan I get ur point. But shouldn't we be intimated before he is changed
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    I doubt that Kabam wanted a champ to outright get rid of those nodes unless they are stated to be immune (eg Bleed and Posion).

The fact that Blade used to "shrug off" these debuffs at the start was kinda silly honestly. It makes Blade even stronger that he is.

If there was a dislike button this this statement may get disliked. Blade shouldn't have the ability to completely shut off nodes like that. He can make them end faster sure but come on guys.

Kabam already confirmed that behavior is intended.

They probably don’t care because there’s only a 40% chance it will happen. Slightly higher chance with a synergy but still basically 50/50. And RNG on ability node shutdown isn’t always kind, as OP knows firsthand.

So sure, he should be able to do what they intended for him to do. No different than other champs turning off spiked armor and other nodes. Idk why people can’t jusr accept the champ how he was made.

“No, kabam, I like this champ too much. He shouldn’t be this effective. Please change him.” 🤦🏻‍♂️

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    These complainers are all new players.

None of you have seen real power, like back in pre 12.0

Blade is the man against exactly 38 champions in the game, with synergy, without it it comes down to like 5.

In all other cases he is a good champ, -A at best. Stop complaining about him and rally to have other champions become more useful and better, instead of making one or a few bad, so you feel good about yourself.
    agerd. He reg is not tha good u have to blok. In most case u get more danmged back

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    IF kabam stated it's suppose to work that way then ok. If not then it's a bugg like MODOK's Auto Parry and should be fixed.

Blade now doesn't even compare to Pre 12.0 Thor much less SW. The old gods heavily outweigh the new but that's another topic for another day.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Both my 4* and 5* are the same as always
    Saiyan wrote: »
    IF kabam stated it's suppose to work that way then ok. If not then it's a bugg like MODOK's Auto Parry and should be fixed.

Blade now doesn't even compare to Pre 12.0 Thor much less SW. The old gods heavily outweigh the new but that's another topic for another day.

Yea the issue has been brought up on the forums by many in the past. Mods checked with the team and it’s intended behavior caused by danger sense.

Kabam also made clear during the BW fiasco that they don’t have an issue with ability accuracy reduction. Their issue is with 100% permanent ability reduction that is turned on instantly against everything (except glancing). Blade’s abilities don’t apply to everyone and when they do, his reduction is nowhere close to 100%.
    I think kabam designed lol as god mode defenders and nobody should be able to override them per default
    If blade did that so that had to be a bug

ROL was god mode once upon a time. Now we beat WS in 40 seconds with r5 AA and r5 hyp.

Must be a bug. Plz nerf.
  • Hey there, to answer your question, there have not been any changes made to Blade. We do not make changes to Champions without announcing them in our patch notes and on the forums. Since Blade's Danger Sense reduces ability accuracy by a percentage, this does mean that it may not stop an opponents abilities from triggering every time. It is even possible for this to happen multiple times, due to the nature of randomness, but this also means that your luck can turn around as well.
This discussion has been closed.