**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Who will be the next prize fighter in arena with hyperion? taking bets now!

for those of you who havent heard yet punisher will no longer be the second prize fighter during the hyperion arena..... so who will it be? take a guess !

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Where are you getting that information? Nothing official exists to that effect.
  • ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
    Civil Warrior !

......educated guess
    i have a source.... trust me on this
    I don't. Unless you have something official, that is not true.
    There was a leak from Kabam that one of the Mcoc Trucos boys found out about.... and they havent been wrong yet
    Unless it's official, it doesn't exist yet. They would not change the Arena after announcing it.
    hahahah are you kidding? they changed it this week ! the basic was meant to be Joe Fixit and they changed it to Venom.....

mark my words sit back and watch.... OG punisher will not be in the arena
    Have you been in the sun too long?
    this is a forum not a place for insults so please respect all members

edited June 2017
    Artorias wrote: »
    this is a forum not a place for insults so please respect all members

It was a joke. The fact is, Fixit was not officially announced. There is no official list of Basics in existence. The Punisher HAS been officially announced. He will be the Featured. They don't announce the Arena Champs unless that is who they're running. I would suggest trusting outside sources that data mine a little less.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    for those of you who havent heard yet punisher will no longer be the second prize fighter during the hyperion arena..... so who will it be? take a guess !

Wtf is a "second prize fighter"? Do you mean a "basic"? Because just fyi, Hyperion is the basic, so yeah, you kind of sound like you've been in the sun too long.
    its the second champion you can win as a prize that week.... self explanatory really
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Punisher WILL be the feature champ this week... He will NOT be the basic champ when his turn comes around in 4 months or whatever. This has all been confirmed.

@Artorias seems like you're fake news, bro...

#covfefe
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    its the second champion you can win as a prize that week.... self explanatory really

Hyperion is the second champion this week. He's the basic champ. Punisher is the first/featured champ.

I think you misunderstood the graphic on the Trucos Facebook page. It's referring to basic champs, not featured.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

Punisher isn't the "second champion". He is the "first champion", or what everyone else in the world, including Kabam, calls the "featured". Hyperion is the basic champion.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    You're right ...
    Featured champ this week is Chuck Norris. Cut-off will be 30M
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    You're right ...
    Featured champ this week is Chuck Norris. Cut-off will be 30M

You don't Grind for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris Grinds for you.
    pcaj67cpnb29.jpg
This discussion has been closed.