**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    They reset after each runthrough so that way if you randomly get the same path, it’s not just empty though it may be placed in the same spot
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If I get the featured 5* crystal and I save it until the next set of champions is added, will I be able to open it and have a chance of Killmonger, Bishop, Sentinel, Sabretooth, Glad Hulk etc.?

Is the featured 5* like the basic crystal where you’ll add new champions and take the others out, or will it just be replaced by a new crystal?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Rock-n-roll.
  • ØbiØbi Posts: 3
    Great work! Keep those 5* shards overflow upon the battlerealm 😁
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    1% chance for t2ais pretty dope
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    Now thats good news kabam. Gotta give credit where its due too

I love the rifts, but as the game has progressed these rewards have gotten worse from the last one, imo t4b and t4cc shouldn't be in the expert one, nor the t2a frags

If t2a frags aren’t in expert (which remember is the equivalent of master mode where you get 5* shards and t4c frags) then where would they be?

Personally I would have liked to see another tier that was uncollected level but open to everyone. So expert gives 5000 “uncollected” shards and there’s a new tier with the top items in the game. 5* generic and class awakening gems, 6* shards, whole 5* crystals, 5* featured crystal and 6* whole crystals.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Great news!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I agree with the above comment uncollected is wayy harder and we get the same rewards as the others that should be increased a bit don't you think?
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    @kabamdv what kind of shards will be for uncollected eq?
  • DNADNA Posts: 16
    I'm ready for the poop rewards!!!!!
  • 573739 wrote: »
    Once again: will previous traveled paths be removed from the “random” portal move?

Nope. You CAN get the same path as before, but you'll still receive the reward a second time.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    since the event is energy cost watch them release a energy bundle again....god forbid they do this event without energy would end the world for them....why do energy especially when next month event is coming out...this is getting annoying...i refuse to spend units on refills as i have better use for them
  • If I get the featured 5* crystal and I save it until the next set of champions is added, will I be able to open it and have a chance of Killmonger, Bishop, Sentinel, Sabretooth, Glad Hulk etc.?

Is the featured 5* like the basic crystal where you’ll add new champions and take the others out, or will it just be replaced by a new crystal?

No, this is the same one that's currently available in the Crystal Vault. Saving it for several months won't mean you get the new pool of Champions when they change
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    If I get the featured 5* crystal and I save it until the next set of champions is added, will I be able to open it and have a chance of Killmonger, Bishop, Sentinel, Sabretooth, Glad Hulk etc.?

No, this is the same one that's currently available in the Crystal Vault. Saving it for several months won't mean you get the new pool of Champions when they change

Damn, ah well fingers crossed for Void if I get it
  • @kabamdv what kind of shards will be for uncollected eq?

Previously mentioned, but Tier 4 Chaos Crystal Shards :smile:
  • moreap1moreap1 Posts: 27
    what is those solo event and alliance event any idea ?
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    How hard is the final event quest is it doable with 4/40s