Issues Since Update

I have an Android, Samsung S7... since update earlier today I have just been murdered in every fight. Parry isn't working, yet I get parry'd on every attack attempt with the exception of my special 3 after taking a beating far enough down to get to it because as I'm trying to hit the special 1 or 2 when available the AI just continues to bomb on me.

AI goes from far side of screen literally looks like it vanishes from the screen and reappears in front of me nailing me ridiculously over and over in split second glitch like appearance.

I'm attempting to evade back and my champ throws a punch to only stary to get nailed again and I try to dash forward and champ doesnt move, just stands there.

Before every fight is entered theres this weird glitch appearance like when the game loses its connection (as it loves to do even with full Wifi connection) the screen jumps and starts to show the tiled grey background with contest of champions over and over ...then it slants sideways and goes out to the beginning of the fight but with the champs partially in their dash for each other and that begins the choppy mess right there.

This is beyond frustrating, I cant even beat a 5k 4* Red Hulk with my 8.4k 5* Hulk because this crud. I ONLY get him down to 30% HP because of special 3 before he kills me off and thats also with my double armor synergy with Hawk Eye.

All bad, literally!

Comments

• Kabam AhabKabam Ahab Moderator Posts: 956
    Hi Jax22Bumbler,

Sorry to hear that your encountering this issue when playing after the update. To assist our team in determining a cause as well as a possible resolution, please include the following information when submitting a Bug Report:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!

• Nopiii111Nopiii111 Member Posts: 29
    I have a samsung s7 edge 7.0
    and have many glitches after th last 2 upadates especially evade and parry bugs.
    but latelely it became unbearable in every aspect in the game.