**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Google Play Deal

2»

Comments

• TheDude1973TheDude1973 Posts: 49
    Crickets.....
    Please, someone throw us a bone.
    Bow wow..bow wow wow wow...bow wow
    🐕🐾🐾
  • WarChildWarChild Posts: 43
    I can confirm Amazon e-delivery does NOT work. It appears you need to grab a physical card from one of the participating locations, during the participating times.
  • I confirmed on another discussion that you can only redeem the promotion three times. I can attest to this since I bought 4 Gift cards on one account. I received the "maximum redemption" message when i tried redeeming my last card.
  • They say there is a limit of 3, but ive gotten it 5 times so far. 2 of the 2*, 2 of the 3* and 1 ultimate, so I'm thinking the limit is 3 of each tier. Also ive bought them at random places, one was a circle k this last Sunday. Today i got the ultimate from a Hannafords supermarket.

Can anyone else confirm this theory? I hate how they're theories. This information should be found on the promotion website in the first place.

On my account, I can confirm that I used a $50 Card on a new account and received two 3* Champs, kinda disappointed rng, and figured that $25 gift cards held more value because of the guaranteed 3*. Also, living in Canada, buying gift cards for Champs is almost a discount compared to the prices in-app prices. Our dollar is atrocious.

TLDR: Account

1st Card: $50 = two 3*
    2nd Card $25 = two 3*
    3rd Card $25 = two 3*
    4th Card $25 = exceeded maximum redemptions

Don't know if 3 Limit per Tier, or 3 Limit total.
    WarChild wrote: »
    I can confirm Amazon e-delivery does NOT work. It appears you need to grab a physical card from one of the participating locations, during the participating times.

This is quite literally ridiculous. Kabam really needs to get their proverbial ducks in a row.

I took the chance, as I wasn't getting any help with my questions above, and purchased the amazan e-delivery gift card sent to my nearest and dearest me.
    And it worked out exactly as it was supposed to work. I am rather upset to hear about "WarChild", killer name, having the inverse results!
    Come on Kabam, please straighten this out for every summoners' sanity, I humbly summon you guys.

And while you are at it, if you could tend to whatever the issue is with the Kabam account rewards updating that would also be really helpful, and greatly appreciated by all.

Kabam, you've sent the summoners through the looking glass. Up is down. Opaque is moderately less or more opaque. Right is Wrong.

The Dude says, "Hey...man...how about a little love for the little people. Thanks, man."

Peace and Hair Greese

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    KMOfuntime wrote: »
    I confirmed on another discussion that you can only redeem the promotion three times. I can attest to this since I bought 4 Gift cards on one account. I received the "maximum redemption" message when i tried redeeming my last card.

Hi!

We've updated the post about this promotion to clarify that it comes with a limit of 3. Sorry for the confusion!

https://playcontestofchampions.com/google-play-gift-card/

https://play.google.com/intl/en_us/about/giftcards/

For any questions about limits or the terms and conditions, please contact Google directly.
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    KMOfuntime wrote: »
    I confirmed on another discussion that you can only redeem the promotion three times. I can attest to this since I bought 4 Gift cards on one account. I received the "maximum redemption" message when i tried redeeming my last card.

Hi!

We've updated the post about this promotion to clarify that it comes with a limit of 3. Sorry for the confusion!

https://playcontestofchampions.com/google-play-gift-card/

https://play.google.com/intl/en_us/about/giftcards/

For any questions about limits or the terms and conditions, please contact Google directly.

Thanks for the confirmation and for taking the initiative to apply the information onto the official web-link. You're only 30 Days late considering that the latest piece of information should have been there since April 1.
  • justin0223justin0223 Posts: 5
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi ParagonKnight_1346,

I have included the listed for North America.

6iz4rmu3sj2f.jpg

So this confuses me even more. I bought a Google Play card at a Flash Foods / Circle K. I did not receive rewards because it was not May 1st, however had I just went to a... I don't know, "Everywhere else Google Play gift cards are sold" I would have received the extras?
    Wow, they deleted a critical yet pertinent post of mine. I didn't know that was how Kabam rolled.
    The Dude says, "Address the post, rather than send it to Never Neverland. Not cool, man."
    Nuff Said
  • Aaslt175Aaslt175 Posts: 2
    Hi ParagonKnight_1346,

6iz4rmu3sj2f.jpg

So does this mean everywhere in the US?
    Does this include Amazon and buying a card sent via email?
    Why does this suddenly become more confusing?
    Help straighten me out, please.

Hey Dude, love the Lebowski reference btw, I just talked to Google since Kabam wouldn't answer the question, and they said that as long as you buy the gift card from one of Google's supported retailers, i.e Krogers, Walgreens, Home Depot, Lowes, etc. it can be an online purchase and you will still get the rewards. Here is a ss of all the supported retailers

ukni8yyfyo7s.jpg
    Aaslt175 wrote: »
    Hi ParagonKnight_1346,

6iz4rmu3sj2f.jpg

So does this mean everywhere in the US?
    Does this include Amazon and buying a card sent via email?
    Why does this suddenly become more confusing?
    Help straighten me out, please.

Hey Dude, love the Lebowski reference btw, I just talked to Google since Kabam wouldn't answer the question, and they said that as long as you buy the gift card from one of Google's supported retailers, i.e Krogers, Walgreens, Home Depot, Lowes, etc. it can be an online purchase and you will still get the rewards. Here is a ss of all the supported retailers

ukni8yyfyo7s.jpg

Thanks a lot. I think that your post will be invaluable for so many people. The Duder took the plunge the other day and tried the Amazon email gift card and it worked out perfectly, man.

The Dude Abides
  • killa4567killa4567 Posts: 1
    I purchased a Rs. 501 Google play gift card from Freecharge and redeemed it to get 2 star infinity war crystal, however I have not yet received the crystals in my account... Need Help!
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    EvilAsh wrote: »
    So you get the offer by loading a card into Google play? Or only once you spend that card at the unit store?

I got the offer but used the gift card to buy a few episodes of the flash seaaon 4

So you dont have to use the gift card on the game to get the offer
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited May 2018
    After you buy the Google Play Cards what steps must you do to get the MCOC deal?
    edited May 2018
    I only ask because I purchased 2 $50.00 Google Play cards and after redeeming them on Google Play it simply read 'Log onto MCOC with the same email address to claim your bonus items'. I did so and even bought an Odin with the Google Play credits yet I did not receive anything at all from KABAM for doing so.
    edited May 2018
    Also is it a limit of 3 at every price point (i.e. 3 $30.00 cards, 3 $50.00 cards 3 $100.00 cards... etc) or 3 total no matter the ad price? Sorry for all the questions but it is really really not explained well.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra