**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

C’mon kabam at least pretend to care

Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Post was about someone with multiple maxed 6*’s... yes, I know it could be a dev & that’s not the point.

No it’s not “possible this could just be a very skilled player” & had you actually read the post you’d know this was a BS response to something that concerned someone. That’s just ridiculous & shows how copy/paste you guys are with every damn issue (and there’s currently a lot of them). This is why there’s not an ounce of trust in you guys within the community right now.

Is it that hard to just give an honest response to something??? Seriously, try treating questions/concerns like the game is about the players for once.

me6d7xn2s3so.png
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Against forum rules to discuss accounts in the forums. This has been stated time and again.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    I understand that but how hard is it to just let him know it could be a dev. Just ticks me off with these BS responses they give when they give one at all.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    They don't have to say what actions are/will be taken to say something fishy is going on with that account lol. It's obviously not legit.
  • Hey there, I understand your concerns but this matter has already been addressed here. We've confirmed that one of the accounts is just a test account. As for the other accounts, we will investigate further but will not be able to provide any further updates on that investigation due to our privacy policy.
This discussion has been closed.