**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No compensation for “maintenance”

What’s going to be our compensation for 12+ hours of the game being down? Is it 30min timers only? Pathetic? A lot of people lost valuable time to grind arena, wars, and AQ.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Hopefully nothing they don't owe us a thing honestly.

If a store is closed do they owe you free product?
    Is this a store?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    It just happened not even 24 hrs ago. Why don't you have a snickers bar and be patient.

They posted that they will be looking into compensation early next week.
  • @skesr they announced last night that there will be more compensation, but that it will take a little bit of time to figure out exactly what we'll be getting. Several maintenance related compensations have taken a few days in the past. This will probably be another one of those times.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It just happened not even 24 hrs ago. Why don't you have a snickers bar and be patient.

They posted that they will be looking into compensation early next week.

I’d rather nosh on a butterfinger. Or a Sweet Marie.

Just hope the comp will involve signature stones.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    edited June 2018

Poor analogy, it’s like a gym to which you already paid member fee, if it’s closed, you should expect a refund or or free card for the next period. And what they gonna gift is cost-free too.

Having said that, what do you want as compensation OP? I want 5* awakening gems, 6* shards or (and) rank down tickets, pretty sure they gonna gift 2* crystal, premium crystal shards, lvl1 revive potion or t4cc shard crystal at best.

Poor analogy, it’s like a gym to which you already paid member fee, if it’s close, you should expect a refund or or free card for the next period. And what they gonna gift is cost-free too.

Having said that, what do you want as compensation OP? I want 5* awakening gems, 6* shards or (and) rank down tickets, pretty sure they gonna gift 2* crystal, premium crystal shards, lvl1 revive potion or t4cc shard crystal at best.

Poor anology you didn't pay for your kabam acct.
    Many pay for boosts, potions, champs they used to finish AQ map that they couldn’t due to maintenance.
  • SkesrSkesr Posts: 18
    @Dropfaith I would understand if it was a scheduled maintenance. It was an emergency maintenance and a lot of people who are putting in time to get a new champion for their roster “arena” or alliances who lost their war due to this prolonged event need compensation. How did you take the changes made to war and the diversity changed they reverted?
    edited June 2018
    Still not following how were owed anything honestly.. things break that doesn't make you entitled.to stuff

You and your alliance don’t play map 6, do you? I just saw a poster saying he lost a t2a, does he deserve to get his t2a back and an apology?
  • SkesrSkesr Posts: 18
    @Mightylibra lol I guess not bro
  • Hi there, as some have already mentioned, we will be discussing compensation next week once we have been able to fully the impact that this has had on the Contest. We're sorry for the inconvenience the emergency maintenance caused but would also like to thank you all for being so patient and understanding as we worked to get these issues sorted out.
This discussion has been closed.