**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Device overheating and forcing phone to restart on its own.

iPhone 6s
    iOS 11.4
    Latest version of game
    Att service
    Happens on cell and WiFi

Never happened before updating game to latest version
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    Using a Huawei with update 8.0 and having exact same issue. Phone overheating super fast and only with this game. New phone, only 3 months old.
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    Same here and battery draining really quickly after update.

iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
    LTE/4G Data + WiFi
  • MOGMOG Posts: 20
    T-mobile and regular dara
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Kabam has taken it to the next level. Forget about bugs in game. They have officially broke my phone.
  • TwoontjeTwoontje Posts: 1
    Same issue. Iphone 7
  • Migstar1Migstar1 Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    IOS11.4
    iPhone 7
    WiFi & 4G Both working fine
    Bought Pym shard quest pack £19.99
    Game couldn’t connect so lost pym shards
    Boycotting the game until I get full refund / compensation
    Updated game
    Rebooted game

0ufymdjsi3kh.png

• ThanattorThanattor Posts: 7
    Same issue. Iphone 7 plus. iOs 11.4
  • ThanattorThanattor Posts: 7
    OS - 11.4
    Device Model - 7 Plus
    Carrier - Movistar
    Wifi or Cellular Network - Both
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Same here. iPhone X 11.4
  • dtapedtape Posts: 35
    edited July 2018
    iOS 10.3.3
    iPhone 5
    Vodafone NL
    Both Wifi and celluar network

Characters' icon, crystals, and seemingly everything related to "pictures" in the game are loaded very slowly like frame by frame, second by second. This problem occurred since 18.0 update. I thought my iPhone 5 is too old to have a good performance but just saw some more modern iphones are also reported having similar problems to mine so I upload a video here.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jZQXMnQV4Zg

Apart from the problem with loading pictures, there is another glitchy I just found out. Once I swipe a notification of MCOC on my locked screen to re-enter the game pending in background, I'll get this funny situation.

zba4uibcd78k.png

The game was still running in such tiny area and I can enter into those battle realm where I can touch on my screen.

Thank you for your patience watching such an idiotic long video and reading my post. Hope this post is clear enough to describe the problems I have. Thanks.
  • My phone is also overheating, using a iPhone 8.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Anyone knows how to contact Apple for this problem ? My two IPhones are overheating and crashing because of this app, they might need to shut it down to avoid problem while Kabam fixes that
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 616 ★★
    Several members of my alliance reporting the same, a mix of phones and operating systems so not specific to 1 or a few versions - clearly a sweeping issue from all these posts.... sort it out Kabam, burning my bollo**s off when I put my phone back in my pocket!
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4

Device gets very hot and game crashes once or twice everyday.
  • dtapedtape Posts: 35
    dtape wrote: »
    iOS 10.3.3
    iPhone 5
    Vodafone NL
    Both Wifi and celluar network

Characters' icon, crystals, and seemingly everything related to "pictures" in the game are loaded very slowly like frame by frame, second by second. This problem occurred since 18.0 update. I thought my iPhone 5 is too old to have a good performance but just saw some more modern iphones are also reported having similar problems to mine so I upload a video here.

Apart from the problem with loading pictures, there is another glitchy I just found out. Once I swipe a notification of MCOC on my locked screen to re-enter the game pending in background, I'll get this funny situation.

The game was still running in such tiny area and I can enter into those battle realm where I can touch on my screen.

Thank you for your patience watching such an idiotic long video and reading my post. Hope this post is clear enough to describe the problems I have. Thanks.

Sorry I should have posted the link directly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZQXMnQV4Zg
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    I too have an iphone 6Plus on the latest IOS and I am experiencing overheating after about 5-10 minutes of playing MCOC. This is the only game that affects my phone this way.
    Same with my ipad Pro & ipad Mini.

Kabam please fix this it’s almost unplayable.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.3.1

Also gets quite hot now after update, even if just sitting at home screen in game.

Ya'll add a bitcoin miner to MCoC or something?
  • mmontisanommontisano Posts: 13
    everything that’s been stated. 4 fights into arena and my phone overheats to the point that it “reboots” and takes me back to my lock screen.

iphone7 using the ios 11.4
    never had any issues before update 19
  • Hey everyone!

Thanks for dropping by with phone information on this one. The rest of the team is already working to investigate these issues as quick as possible. For those who haven't given us information or can provide more, the key items we need are:

• OS
    • Device Model
    • Carrier
    • Wifi or Data

Thank you in advance!
  • RS2017RS2017 Posts: 7
    iPad 6 iOS 11.4 overheating after 1 round of 5,6*. Shutting app and iPad off. Only thing on iPad is game
  • Pninja07Pninja07 Posts: 2
    ios 11.4 iphone 8+ sprint On wifi and on data. Overheating begins after around 10 minutes. Begins cooling immediately upon closing app. Tested several other games and apps for 30 minutes each, no heat issues.
  • lenatlenat Posts: 7
    edited July 2018
    Same problem on iPhone 7+ !
    Had lost some fights and somes ressources because of the lags and the restart...
    Support ticket ref:_00D301HgIt._5000c1bGuc7
    Waiting for some compensations !

• Device Model : iPhone 7+
    • Wifi
  • @Kabam Vydious

iOS 11.4
    iPhone 7
    Verizon
    Both Wifi and LTE
  • Latest iOS, iPhone 6S (Brand new), Verizon, on Wifi and on data, and it heats up a lot after 5-10 minutes to the point that my hands are red from irritation. Literally causes physical harm to play this game
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    IOS 11.4
    iPhone 6s & iPhone 6
    AT&T
    Data & Wifi
  • iPhone 7plus
    Current IOS 11.04
    Reset twice
    During gameplay cost me units because I had to restart the fights.

The Ant and Wasp 19.0 is making the game unplayable.
  • kapt_krunchkapt_krunch Posts: 15
    Another iPhone X user reporting the same heating issue. iOS 11.4. Most recent version of MCOC.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    iPhone 7.
    C spire
    WiFi of lte
This discussion has been closed.