**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo events not starting (or displaying) [Under Investigation]

MaladarMaladar Posts: 22
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Solo events have been bugging out since last night (midnight CST) cosmic Combat event had ended for over an hour and the next solo event was still not starting. Yes, I have restarted my app on both of my devices MANY times. From my discussions both in my alliances chat and with others in several Lines room, this issues is on going for everyone.

The last solo events have now ended over an hour ago, both arenas wins and skill arena battle. Maybe new events start server side but it just doesn't display on our end for some reason. PLEASE look into this asap. This has been happening on and off for over a month now, like once a week events bug out like this.

Thankshmbv6s0takof.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• CptCrutchCptCrutch Posts: 21
    Having same issue.
  • Mid2i7ksklgmqc.png
    Mine too
  • JimmymyboyJimmymyboy Posts: 6
    It also seems as though they have once again removed the revives from the rewards for solo events. Hopefully this is just a glitch as well.
  • JimmymyboyJimmymyboy Posts: 6
    If you restart the App the solo event will show but you have to remember to restart it.
  • DarcyMDarcyM Posts: 3
    I've restarted 5 times and still no solo events. Going on 3 hours now.
  • DarcyMDarcyM Posts: 3
    u5b1rcyup1x3.png
  • MaladarMaladar Posts: 22
    Jimmymyboy wrote: »
    If you restart the App the solo event will show but you have to remember to restart it.

Yes thank you captain obvious! Already mentioned that I have restarted, we all did. Next time read....
  • IronHead1987IronHead1987 Posts: 7
    Yeah mine have been out for 3 hours too which sucks because I do most of my playing early in the morning before work. I hate missing out on the rewards.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    what the hell
    Cristalman wrote: »
    It's fryday, bugday and neerly week-end and in defavour of the players so it won't be fixed before a long time

I hope that won't be the case and we will get an official reply soon.
  • MarvelKeekMarvelKeek Posts: 31
    No one in my Alliance has any solo events displaying @Kabam Wolf can we get some acknowledgment or an estimated fix please?
  • Hey Guys,

The team is looking into what's going on right now. Not sure exactly is causing this, but we're gonna get to the bottom of it ASAP!
    Hey Guys,

The team is looking into what's going on right now. Not sure exactly is causing this, but we're gonna get to the bottom of it ASAP!

Cool! Pls keep us posted! Thank you!
  • napy22napy22 Posts: 1
    i have the same problem. i have done some arena fights but they doesn't count in solo events( skill arena and arena fight) czteko442pme.jpg
    3rqj5uhjp3a3.jpg
    5u1r9d42oar9.jpg
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    Had started my own thread earlier but will respond here @Kabam Miike. They finally popped up for me a moment ago after another restart. Hero Use is showing about 18 hrs and 20 minutes left, and mystic arena battle is showing about 3 hours and 15 minutes left
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    edited June 2017
    shake96 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Restarting game now shows 2 solo events running the past 3-4 hours, so obviously someone there fixed something.

But why ZERO points earned in those 3-4 hours??

Exactly that's what I'm wondering too I'm sure I have more than zero point
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Hey everyone. Talking to the team now about the points and timers. I'll let you know once I have more information. Thanks so much for hanging in there!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Yeah I've had this but I thinking started after the maintenance,
  • MarvelKeekMarvelKeek Posts: 31
    And one of the events ended before this got fixed. Any plans to resolve this soon? @Kabam Wolf
  • Erm. Guys? we seem to have missed that update you were going to send. Could you re-post please?
  • @Kabam Wolf please see previous several comments.