**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is a memory leaks, I can’t play anymore

Tell your programming team to check and test on memory leaks and stack dump for troubleshooting before any updates on new content. If they don’t understand what I am saying, escalate to the team lead, if team lead don’t understand, change the team.

This is obviously a sign of consuming too much of a phone memory and did not release it.

Now I can’t even cross the 20-25mins playing it, the phone just turned to black screen with the iphone loading icon... the game closed unexpectedly.

FYI, this happens to me in a middle of a fight, dim down the phone light so it don’t heat up so much like what others had mentioned.

Iphone7
IOS 11.4
Cellular

Comments

• Hey Angelicsign, thank you for taking the time to reach out with this suggestion! There's an active discussion HERE where we are gathering everyone's feedback about issues such as the ones you're reporting. Please take a moment to share your suggestion in that discussion also!
This discussion has been closed.