**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards for 19.0 Issues?

As im facing severe phone problems since the 19.0 update including freezing phone, overheating, game lagging and crashing, I really want to know what kabam is giving us in return for such a big issue as it is the worst issue the game is having. And for the biggest issue I’m expecting the biggest rewards we ever got.
Once again reminding all my issues:-
1. Phone overheats in a few minutes of gameplay
2. Phone starts lagging in a few minutes of gameplay and im not able to play arenas. Im not able to play aq and aw properly and get hits due to lagging.
3. Phone freezes after closing the game, none of the app opens after closing the game, and even it freezes if I pull up control center or pull down notification center while playing the game. Im not able to do on screen recording or take screenshots as they appear to be done but the recording or screenshots doesn’t goto the gallery. And by FREEZING I mean that all the buttons, all the functions and even the touchscreen stops responding.
4. Game crashing:- It happened with me only two three times but it happened.!!

AND TO CLEAR UP THE MESS I NEED TO HARD REBOOT MY PHONE EACH AND EVERTIME I CLOSE THE GAME. EVEN IF THE PHONE DOESNT FREEZE I HAVE TO REBOOT MY PHONE BECAUSE IT DOESNT ALLOW ME TO OPEN ANY APP. AND IF BYCHANCE THE APP OPENS THEN THAT APP ALSO FREEZES MY PHONE.

EXPECTING A SOON REPLY!!

Comments

• Options
    tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    edited July 2018
    You can find a reply to your issues in this thread - NEW 19.0 UPDATE PHONE PROBLEMS [MERGED THREADS] . this is the first response other members/players reviced with the same issues on page 29
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Why do people keep posting the same thing over and over again?
    How can you receive compensation for something that IS NOT FIXED YET?!
    They will probably give something as compensation, and i`m pretty sure the Kabam staff has talked about it, but they can't really "measure" the amount of units/shards/whatever they will send as long as the issue still persists.
This discussion has been closed.