**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We deserve an explanation!!

Can you please clarify why is Domino's medium being modified when that was how it was designed? Why is being sped up?

Not every champ in the contest has same animations/effects/special speeds so why is there special treatment for Domino?
Thanks.

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Meh. I don’t have her, but she was created to be an OP defender and that slow medium made her really easy.

If I had pulled her and ranked her before everyone realized that I would’ve been having a fit about it.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Probably the same reason Drax’s medium got tuned up. To change how it interacts with auto evade/block champs. May also be a low key fix to the debate of perceived vs real block break.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    JC_ wrote: »
    Meh. I don’t have her, but she was created to be an OP defender and that slow medium made her really easy.

If I had pulled her and ranked her before everyone realized that I would’ve been having a fit about it.

I did pull and rank her, but no fits because she's a very potent offensive champ as well. I just used her to run LoL easy path.

Edit: Just realized we're in other thread about Domino also lol.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Any real answer from kabam?
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Can you please clarify why is Domino's medium being modified when that was how it was designed? Why is being sped up?

Not every champ in the contest has same animations/effects/special speeds so why is there special treatment for Domino?
    Thanks.

Because she was useless with it being made not as intended

They didn’t purposely make a char that you can evade medium, sit there for 1.1 seconds and then attack , completely interrupting combo and not a real intercept.

Get over it. This was obviously a design flaw that they fixed . Learn how to fight her better than using YouTube fixes.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Yes. In the official discussion thread ...
    As I said, this is a good change that will fix problems people were having with her
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

Yes. In the official discussion thread ...
    As I said, this is a good change that will fix problems people were having with her
    Im never had tha blok break most be one old devies.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    It’s so people don’t accidentally drop their block during her medium, as during her medium now, people can drop their block
    It fixes her block break
    Be happy
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    You know what will happen next? They will speed up IMIW's heavy so you can't intercept it with a heavy of your own. At least there are other options to fight him though.

If this helps block break, I guess I'm all for that though....we will see.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    So we can't get an easy in on hitting her. And that results in more deaths to her. and that results in us spending more

How much cash are you spending on Domino now?
  • Hey All,

I have a correction to make that will hopefully put everybody at ease. Our Patch Notes made this sound more confusing than it needed to be, and were a little bit off. I'm correcting it now, but I want to assure everybody that the actual pace of the attack hasn't changed, but the opponent's Block.

It should read: "Made adjustments to Domino's double hit Medium Attack to prevent Champions from releasing their block too early, bringing it in line with other Champions' double hit attacks."

Sorry for the confusion that was caused here.
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Wait....what happened to Domino?
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Thank you, time to test it out.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    When the update comes, we’ll see how it goes
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    how many champions got the double medium besides domino and drax?
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Hey All,

I have a correction to make that will hopefully put everybody at ease. Our Patch Notes made this sound more confusing than it needed to be, and were a little bit off. I'm correcting it now, but I want to assure everybody that the actual pace of the attack hasn't changed, but the opponent's Block.

It should read: "Made adjustments to Domino's double hit Medium Attack to prevent Champions from releasing their block too early, bringing it in line with other Champions' double hit attacks."

Sorry for the confusion that was caused here.

@Kabam Miike

Why won’t it be fixed. She has the slowest medium to light attack in the game, you can evade it and press attack and domino will never be able to get off a third hit. It is definitely a glitch in her programming + now your taking away not an actual block break but people releasing their finger on block for the second hit of a two hit combo .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G1u-ktpgwGE

This has to be a full developer mistake no? Or was she meant to be able to disrupt her combo mid combo unlike 95% of champions in the game. (This is not an intercept)