**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ rewards missing map5 crystals maybe?

This is what we got for day1 AQ map5 rewards. Is this accurate or are we missing 3 map5 crystals. I remember getting 6 last week. 3 for exploration and 3 for conquering

jawmqvo743ka.png

Comments

• Gblake1965Gblake1965 Posts: 23
    thats was actually the bug. You have received the correct amount. If you look around in the forum here Kabam Miike called it out
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Kabam gave out 3 extra Map 5 crystals in error, on the first day of the past AQ week. They acknowledged the error and continued doing it for the rest of the week. They are giving out the correct number of Map 5 crystals this time.
  • Yup, there was an issue that was giving out some extra Map Crystals last week. We've resolved the issue already but everyone got to keep what they got last week!
  • UnsungUnsung Posts: 42
    Oh i see. Thank you
  • AromaticCoffeeAromaticCoffee Posts: 34
    edited September 2018
    I was curious about this also... too bad we don't get double crystals anymore lol