**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No 4 or 5 star heroes in the crystal [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    No, this is called Not bothered to check the forum about this before making a thread only to be told by several people that the spinning reel is only for show and does have NOTHING to do with your particular drop, since the drop is decided as soon as you press open

Yeah we all know that but the reel never has just 3 stars in a grandmaster crystal for multiple people. It's probably just visual anyways, but I just wanted to point out that what you said isn't really helping and doesn't make much sense

Can anyone who spun the crystal tell me if they saw any 4 or 5 stars in there reel and if they opened a 4 or 5 star by spinning it? Because atm all the comments I've seen about people saying that they pulled a 5 or 4 star have been by people who said that they popped it

From any special packs today or just in general?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DANCFC wrote: »
    The Tech Grandmaster crystal is bugged.
    I just bought it also and saw nothing but 3* champs in the reel which is not normal.
    I purchase a lot of the feat gmc's and never had a crystal like that before!!

It’s not bugged. People have gotten champs other than 3*. The reel is just for show.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I got 5* nebula.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    DANCFC wrote: »
    The Tech Grandmaster crystal is bugged.
    I just bought it also and saw nothing but 3* champs in the reel which is not normal.
    I purchase a lot of the feat gmc's and never had a crystal like that before!!

You do understand that the reel has nothing to do with anything. Once you click to open it the RNG has already chosen your champ. Doesn’t matter if you pop it, spin and click it, or let it spin out forever till it pops itself. The champ will be the same and the pictures in the reel are just placeholders
  • DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    Nevertheless, the reel did not show 4 or 5* Champs. Just bought one and the same thing happened.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Lazerblam wrote: »
    I paid £10 for 10 2 star champions! Thanks kabam!!!1!! fantastic offer! I dont feel ripped off at all!!!!

You weren't ripped off. They post the drop rate...
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    around 10 hours ago I purchased the 5* crystal and got a 4* Vulture and an alliance mate got a 5* Star Lord, I didnt need a Vulture but the rarities are definitely in the Crystal
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Leiva_dark wrote: »
    Hey all,

Just had the team look into this for certain, and want to assure you that there is no bug with the Crystals.

Remember, the reel that you see when spinning the Crystals does not determine what Champions you are going to get. Other Summoners here have confirmed that they have pulled 4 and 5-Star Champions from these Crystals.

My question is without feeling bad. since the reel does not determine the champion, why not put the same amount of 3 * 4 * and 5 * and thus avoid this type of problems since as they say does not affect what is obtained. but always there is only the majority 3 * or only 3 * are seen turning. although it is something visual why not do it ?? 🤔🤔

you wanna disappoint even more? no thanks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Hey all,

Just had the team look into this for certain, and want to assure you that there is no bug with the Crystals.

Remember, the reel that you see when spinning the Crystals does not determine what Champions you are going to get. Other Summoners here have confirmed that they have pulled 4 and 5-Star Champions from these Crystals.

My question is without feeling bad. since the reel does not determine the champion, why not put the same amount of 3 * 4 * and 5 * and thus avoid this type of problems since as they say does not affect what is obtained. but always there is only the majority 3 * or only 3 * are seen turning. although it is something visual why not do it ?? 🤔🤔

It's a random generation of some of the possibilities. It's not an accurate representation. If it were, you would never see a 4* or a 5* pass. The real isn't displayed long enough to show the actual rates. The moment you place the Crystal, the outcome is generated.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Hey all,

It's a random generation of some of the possibilities. It's not an accurate representation. If it were, you would never see a 4* or a 5* pass. The real isn't displayed long enough to show the actual rates. The moment you place the Crystal, the outcome is generated.

I think you did not understand what I said or did not read well. I only said why not do that visual that does not affect anything that does not occur these problems is to say the same amount of the same champions 3 * 4 * and 5 * will not affect the result but it will help to disappoint you less if it is not really what affects it is so simple and you prevent people from getting upset

People will be upset when they don't roll what they want regardless.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Hey all,

I think you did not understand what I said or did not read well. I only said why not do that visual that does not affect anything that does not occur these problems is to say the same amount of the same champions 3 * 4 * and 5 * will not affect the result but it will help to disappoint you less if it is not really what affects it is so simple and you prevent people from getting upset

Why not just pop them open instead of spinning them out?
  • Leiva_dark wrote: »
    Hey all,

Honestly, because they don't want to. Why have spinners at all, why not just instantly open? Answer: because the spinner is a teaser for the contents of the crystal. They want the spinner to show more of the higher rarities so players know they are possibilities. At the normal crystal odd frequencies it is possible you wouldn't see most of the rarer champs show up at all.

The purpose to the spinner is not to minimize disappointment, it is to maximize desire for the crystal. It is literally no different than asking why don't fast food companies advertise with real picture of randomly selected food from their restaurants rather than carefully crafted commercial versions. There is a complex answer involving how advertisement and psychology works, but the simple answer is because they don't want to. They want to promote themselves by showing their best possible version, and if that disappoints some people so be it. It isn't really much more complicated than that.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    qm8rugsxhjw6.png

It’s not rigged. I got two 4*s. Wish i got 5* but it’s definitely not rigged
  • KzorrKzorr Posts: 16
    Yeah I had the same thing, only 3 stars. I thought it was odd because usually it's like 50% 5-stars then of course it lands on a 3-star Deadpool XF between 5-star Iceman, and 5-star Star Lord LUL
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I seen one 5* stop the spin got a 3*. And yes I know it’s predetermined.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    The reel means nothing it already decided what u get as soon as u click open
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Wow. Why can't people do a forum search before posting. At least 20 threads on this already. The reel means nothing. The crystals aren't rigged. The drop rates are posted on the crystals. Please research before posting.