**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can i earn or buy mastery recovery things

I currently own only 3 recovery pts ,but i want to recover my masteries when placing for war, recoil really hurts effectiveness of my defense, can i earn or buy them?

Comments

• Options
    Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    @kabam Mike
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Gino1290 you can recover all your masteries at any time for free. Costs units and gold to put them back (but you never have to use cores for things you've already purchased)
  • Options
    Hey there,

Mastery Recovery tokens are a relic of the past! You can now recover Mastery Points for free any time without them!
  • Options
    Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    Thanks its still taking my tokens thats why im asking
  • Options
    Gino1290 wrote: »
    Thanks its still taking my tokens thats why im asking

Sorry, forgot to mention that if you have them in your inventory, it will still use them! Your best bet is to just sell them first, so you get some gold from them!
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Can we please see reset costs go? Really absurd
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Can we please see reset costs go? Really absurd

Wow, is this real life?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @AxeCopFire He's right about one aspect though, it makes no sense for me to have to redo my entire offense tree in order to for example, shift one point from courage to deep wounds. II would love a system where you can add and recover points individually, while still having the mass recover button at the bottom.