**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm getting fed up with this game!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    @Wolves212 , ROL mostly depends on skill, and at least a 3* gully to complete. Its really not that hard anymore.
  • Options
    ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Speedbump wrote: »
    @Wolves212 , ROL mostly depends on skill, and at least a 3* gully to complete. Its really not that hard anymore.
    Yeah that's how I beat it. Beat wolvie on my first try with my 3* guilly.
  • Options
    Wolves212 wrote: »
    Well I'm about to quit playing this game , because no matter how hard I try I can't beat the RHELM OF LEGENDS even with 19 4* at rank 4 regardless of the synergies or my 5/50 scarlet then there's the road what a bunch of ****. Less then 1% damage from anywhere however I get the snot kicked out of my with 3 hits if you want averse ed

Then you probably suck at the game lol.
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I had this issue when i was first starting to get 4* champs. i first received and then awakened my electro and ultron twice each in 6 crystals. i was pretty annoyed since i was trying to grow my roster.

now im up to 55 4* champs and id take dupes over new ones in a heart beat. i cant get resources fast enough to rank them to R3 30/30 which is where they need to be for arena's. i have 4 or 5 sitting at R1 10/10.

i got 7 4* champs in the last 7 days. 4 were new. and then im about to hopefully get gwenpool.

that's 45 T3 basics alone. plus all the T2 and T3 class cats. with all the events running right now i dont have the stamina or luck to get them.
  • Options
    Just triple duped my SW! Getting really sick of this ****!
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    Damn Crusher someone is flagging every one of your posts, seems like abuse to me sorry to see that.

But nothing new in this hostile environment here.

Children are everywhere. I don't expect any less.
  • Options
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »

At least SW is good, but I feel for you.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Realm is so easy. I did it while farming potions for LoL with a 4* sl and no revives used
  • Options

At least SW is good, but I feel for you.

If I double/triple dupe another 4* I'm going to emailing Kabam. **** gets old man! **** GETS OLD!
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Realm is so easy. I did it while farming potions for LoL with a 4* sl and no revives used

Holy Block Proficiency.
  • Options
    Block proficiency? I used sl, mags, wolvie, storm, and cyclops. I was just going until I lost sl each time and was Abel to clear he whole thing while prepping for LOL
  • Options
    I triple duped red hulk in one month. I went from not having him to him being sig 60 last September. You just have to be patient and hope you get good champs. I still don't have sw, thor, and vision after a year and a half of playing
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Block proficiency? I used sl, mags, wolvie, storm, and cyclops. I was just going until I lost sl each time and was Abel to clear he whole thing while prepping for LOL

I have an r4 SL duped, and I'm trying to use him for ROL. But on the first fight, even if I don't get hit, I lose half health from block damage.
  • Options
    Block damage is getting hit. I went through it a month ago and barley lost any damage on every fight. Maybe a couple hundred per fight from parrying. My parry game is on point
  • Options
    Barely
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364

you think you have it bad try double duping HB from premiums crystals and who was already duped before that now my HB sig lvl is 67!
  • Options
    I would love any 4* from a phc @LegendsForged
  • Options
    Alright, this thread has just gone way off track, and was against the rules to begin with. OP, remember that Ranting and general flame posts are not allowed by the forum rules. If you would like to raise an issue, you're completely welcome to, but please remember to do it in a constructive manner.

Shutting this thread down now
This discussion has been closed.