**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible issue with iOS purchases

So this morning I subscribed to the collector daily unit card. Upon my purchase, I was also charged for the Starlord loot bag which I did not purchase. My account was not given the units from the SL loot bag since I did not purchase this so I called Apple support and they processed a refund for the loot bag since I was charged for it. Not sure if it was an Apple issue or a Kabam issue. Here are my phone specs:

iPhone 11 Pro
iOS 13.2
MCOC: 24.3.1

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So this morning I subscribed to the collector daily unit card. Upon my purchase, I was also charged for the Starlord loot bag which I did not purchase. My account was not given the units from the SL loot bag since I did not purchase this so I called Apple support and they processed a refund for the loot bag since I was charged for it. Not sure if it was an Apple issue or a Kabam issue. Here are my phone specs:

iPhone 11 Pro
    iOS 13.2
    MCOC: 24.3.1

you should have contacted support, if you do a refund through apple they will probably disable your use of units.
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    edited November 2019
    I was more concerned with my money being taken for something I didn't purchase. I'll put in the support ticket now. Thanks for that.
  • Hey there, as was mentioned, for account-specific issues or questions, our Support Team would be best equipped to look into things. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.