**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guantlet return?

So as I remember, kabam said that guantlet will return every 3 months for people who didn't do it, and while we're waiting to see I'd like to see if it's true or not before starting my potion grind for it

Comments

• NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

When did they say it would return every 3 months? They just said it would return iirc

Well I wasn't sure about the 3 months thing I just remembered someone saying so, but still I think we need to know the time it'll return
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Events like this tend to be yearly
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    every three months lmao. nope.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    They should release gauntlet 2.0 - that but be fire :smile: this content was amazing
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    Probably after an year!! Not sure but this is what I would expect.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Honestly, when the Gauntlet’s event returns a year later, the rewards would not look juicy as it used to be…..as all these rewards devalue very quick in this game.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    Expect it in early June
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    1 question is gauntlet for cav