**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Sentinel blocking unblockable specials ?

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
Hi all .. not sure if I'm missing something, however, I noticed that when using Ghost vs Omega Sentinel, she keeps blocking Ghost's unblockable specials.

I've re-read over Omega Sentinel's abilities several times .. however, I'm not seeing anything in there (or in the nodes) that indicates she should be capable of this ?

Am I missing something? Or is there something wrong ?

https://youtu.be/1bHjAq4Snu0

Comments

• Options
    and yes, I'm aware of her autoblock feature at 5 armor ups ...

sp1 @0:35 .. she had 4 armor ups only .. and I had no incinerates on .. and the unblockable text clearly shows . .so it triggered.

sp2 @0:55 .. again, no incinertes on me, she has 0 armor ups .. and unblockable text clearly comes up ..
  • Options
    Ok, good, I was worried I was reading something wrong and it was just me . :) seems like there is something wrong here ..

Hoping then if somebody at kabam could chime in if this is known or not? or help provide some context ??
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,016 ★★★★
    She blocked or resisted?
  • Options
    replayed it frame by frame and got some screen shots as well .

nothing special showing up .. she just outright blocks it and ignores the unblockable .. O.o

• Options
    Adi_tyaAdi_tya Posts: 94
    edited March 2022
    I just used Ghost with Wasp synergy and she auto-blocked unblockable SP2 as well
  • Options
    Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can you guys check on this please???
  • Options
    OpxOpx Posts: 132
    edited March 2022
    She can autoblock Corvus unblock sp2 too
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 147 ★★
    Herc in the 3.2 EQ unblockable isn't working against a few paths as well.
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 147 ★★
    Bigfoot33 said:

Herc in the 3.2 EQ unblockable isn't working against a few paths as well.

My fault, it's 3.1
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Is fun ;)
    By loki sp 2 no Info for the block Bug.

By Omega is Panik.

Is Game mechanic. Can the blue Buff block.
  • Options
    So is there going to be any word from Kabam on this ? so far no response on any front?

This is kinda harsh, as unblockable is a typical, viable option to counter/bypass autoblock!

Without this mechanic, Omega Sentinel is much harder than she should be .. :( we're half way through the EQ already .. and still no word from either the Forum, Support ..
  • Options
    Hey there, we're passing the info along but, if possible, could those who haven't already let us know what difficulty of the EQ they were fighting in when they encountered this?
  • Options
    Actually, the team was able to implement a fix for this and it should be working properly in game now. If you see this happen again after this point though, do let us know.
  • Options

Hey there, we're passing the info along but, if possible, could those who haven't already let us know what difficulty of the EQ they were fighting in when they encountered this?

It was Cav difficulty .. I didn't notice anything odd in uncollected, however, might have thrashed her quick enough didn't have time to notice !! LOL

Actually, the team was able to implement a fix for this and it should be working properly in game now. If you see this happen again after this point though, do let us know.

Sweet!! Gonna try it out shortly ..
    Thank you!
  • Options

tested a couple runs .. and yes, it seems to be working properly now!! Awesome . thank you very much!!
    :)
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

It’s happening again. This fight is from practice mode on an iPad Air latest game build.