**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Issues [Merged Threads]

EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm really excited to play this mode but I can't get past the first round it always disconnects.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Same here. Got booted from my first match and now nothing loads. Constant connection signal everywhere in this mode. Every other aspect of the game works fine.
  • DirtyMullyDirtyMully Posts: 9
    Played 2 rounds and then dc’d for the whole third round, had my man on the ropes but got Kabam’d
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
    Same here. Ok, it's a beta, but come on...
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Same, connection issues each fight and problems restarting game.
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Disconnected after first fight and then lose..pls fix ur server and reset the score
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

Plus constant connection issues, it’s a joke
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    Their servers just cant handle it. They could barely handle it before.
    Now, now I think they will catch fire
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I can connect, but half of the time I try to select a champ, it picks randomly for me, and it has really screwed me over in quite a few fights and defender choices. I'll clarify that I think the connection issues take so long to resolve that it doesn't even process that I tried to choose a champion and the algorithm picks for me.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I lost my first battle bc i had to forfeit due to the fact i was kicked out during battle and lost both my champions time i got back in 🤦‍♂️
  • Adi_tyaAdi_tya Posts: 94

Thanks for your feedback, apologies about the connection issues you've been experiencing so far! As with all new shiny features in game, the sheer amount of players trying to access Battlegrounds at once may cause some stability issues. This is beta and there are some kinks to iron out but rest assured we're aware and on the case :)

What about mastery cost still not being disabled?
    You guys looking into it?
  • Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    It's impossible to play again and there's a lot of failures
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Battle Grounds the latest Kabam roll out flop. Just once I want Kabam to get a W.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    Already been victim to numerous instances of the game auto picking defenders because of connection issues. That definitely needs to be smoothed out.
  • GizzillaGizzilla Posts: 13
    It's broken as hell. First fight disconnected and then when I got back in I had 30 seconds. Timedout and even though I didn't take any damage I lost the fight...
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I’ve been waiting for a match for 15 minutes. Everyone in global is waiting as well