**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parting Thoughts

2»

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

_Sham_ said:

DrZola said:

For all of those disagreeing with a batch of well-wishes and friendly comments to an all-around decent guy and long time forums member and MCoC player…

Pat yourselves on the backs. You’re the good guys on these forums. Seriously.

Dr. Zola

Lol, I got 31 disagrees (as of right now) for literally saying "bye". Am a bit confused on what they are disagreeing with, but then again, this is forums so not surprised.
    Because saying just "Bye" is considered rude. It's like you are saying "whatever we don't care bye"

OP is a very old respectable member of the forum. It's sad to see him go.
    Saying "bye" to someone who said they are leaving is rude? Guess times have changes because I've never known bye to have negative meaning. If I was to add to it such as "bye Felicia" or "bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out" then I'd understand your point.

I guess next time I tell someone "bye" I'll add a best wishes or love letter to it.
    When someone is not happy and explain why they are leaving and you simply reply back BYE Yes that is very rude and you know it very well as you did it on purpose.

Now don't try to justify it with sime stupid arguments.
    I'm not trying to justify anything, but love your childish reaction and name calling.

And seriously, people publicly posting they are Leaving the game have become more common then posts asking for compensation. No need to get into long-winded reply to every post from someone threatening to leave the game.
This discussion has been closed.