**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Joe fixit will take more damage while under the effect of poison?

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
@Kabam Wolf Maybe im missing something but as far as i know joe fixit is poison immune and Making him poison to deal high damage what sense is this?
o88uqbd4srh2.jpg
Lol any comment on this thing

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Bump
    @Kabam Wolf any info regarding this?how can we poison that character which is usually a poison immunity champ?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You can't, I used arch angel against him and it kept saying immune
    @The_One lol that's my main question that node does not make any sense.
    Maybe he is such **** champ that kabam developers forget that he have immunity also. :D
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Probably just Kabam trolling us. Move along.
  • Unblockable node also can make it more likely to use l1 so that actually does do something.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Anyone try Voodoo? Just curious if magic poison could work. I mean what's really the point otherwise?
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    I've also noticed that the hood boss who is supposedly 200% More vulnerable to bleed only takes normal amount of bleed damage. #Kabamtroll
  • Just talked to the team about this. it was a goof on their part. We noticed it after it was released, but decided to leave it because it's harmless and doesn't change anything.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Nemsa_M4n wrote: »
    I've also noticed that the hood boss who is supposedly 200% More vulnerable to bleed only takes normal amount of bleed damage. #Kabamtroll

They take 200% more damage if they have bleed on them, the bleed does the same damage but hits connecting will be doing 200% more damage.
  • DarkDark Posts: 60
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Anyone try Voodoo? Just curious if magic poison could work. I mean what's really the point otherwise?

Don't get fooled by the name Sprite venom haha its just a normal poison and does not works on immune champs
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Dark wrote: »
    Don't get fooled by the name Sprite venom haha its just a normal poison and does not works on immune champs

Not true...it sounds like refreshing lemon-lime flavored poison. How could this not work an all champs? There is no resisting.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Dark wrote: »

Not true...it sounds like refreshing lemon-lime flavored poison. How could this not work an all champs? There is no resisting.

Haha!
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Another winning node, Rhino takes 200% more damage while charging... Because usually that's when I try to hit him
    Another winning node, Rhino takes 200% more damage while charging... Because usually that's when I try to hit him
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    X_Scott wrote: »

No, it doesn't work. Magic poison works like other poisons for Immune champs.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Just talked to the team about this. it was a goof on their part. We noticed it after it was released, but decided to leave it because it's harmless and doesn't change anything.

Miike, I believe it's called "trolling the player base."

It's no different from putting Spider Gwen on an unblockable sp1 node.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    What's wrong with a bit of fun ? SG sp1 unblockable, now this... shows they have a bit of humor :)
  • Mayhem wrote: »

That one does still have an effect. While you can't stop his attacks when he dashes, you can still hurt him. We don't suggest doing it, but it's possible.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Mayhem wrote: »

That one does still have an effect. While you can't stop his attacks when he dashes, you can still hurt him. We don't suggest doing it, but it's possible.

Hey Miike, I was wondering, can I have a node for my Colossus to be Bleed Immune?
    edited July 2017
    I get it has an effect, but why put it in their? He should take more damage against energy or something.