**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Got a notification for a quest boost bundle but nothing in game

WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
Have both an android and iOS device but neither actually show the bundle in game while both got notifications for one. At least one person in my alliance sees the bundle in game as well

Comments

• BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    Same for me. I received the in game message but the offer is not there.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Got message but nothing in store, restarted twice. Please help admin’s.

@""Kabam Miike"
  • Questing Boost pak, it’s in Unit Store now. Mail msgs maybe came out 5 minutes before appeared in Unit Store (??)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Questing Boost pak, it’s in Unit Store now. Mail msgs maybe came out 5 minutes before appeared in Unit Store (??)

Nope still nothing for me. Restarted both devices
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    Restarted multiple times and still nothing
  • YolksssssssYolksssssss Posts: 2
    Same here. Was about to go in and purchase it but it is not displaying despite multiple restarts.
  • YolksssssssYolksssssss Posts: 2

Same here. Was about to go in and purchase it but it is not displaying despite multiple restarts.

I can see the offer for $19.99 on my wife’s account

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    I can't see it either. Got notification and in game message.
  • Hey there, our team took a look and have found the issue. If you still aren't seeing it, you may want to give it a few more minutes and then restart your game.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Hey there, our team took a look and have found the issue. If you still aren't seeing it, you may want to give it a few more minutes and then restart your game.

Thanks. Came up for me just now