**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I want to connect my account to kabam

I would like to connect my account so i can play from other devices. When I open the game app it logs me straight to the game what should i do ?

Comments

• Options
    Hi there! We have a very detailed knowledgebase right in the game with answers to questions like these!

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question!

If you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket and a member of our Support Team will be happy to assist you further.

I've gone ahead and searched for you, and the article here has to do with using your account on a different device. You will need to create a Kabam ID, then log in using that ID on the new device.

Should you have additional issues or concerns, please contact our Support Team for one on one account assistance.
This discussion has been closed.