**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New November Champion Release Date?

NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
Are the new November champions being added in today after the maintainence or next tuesday after the maintanenance?

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I hope it's today.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    NMEONES wrote: »
    Are the new November champions being added in today after the maintainence or next tuesday after the maintanenance?

Next tuesday
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    There’s another thread on this same exact topic
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    First Tuesday of the month, which means Nov 7th if you're in the US.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

Did Kabam confirm that they were adding the champs Nov. 7th? I don't believe it was ever set in stone by kabam to be the first Tuesday of every month. They do maintinance on Tuesdays so naturally they have added the champs during maintenance. Since there is a maintenance already happening tonight, there is a good chance that they will add the champs in tonight rather then waiting another week to do so... i would just like to have a confirmation on if it will indeed be tonight, or a week from now.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Why would they add November champs in October?

Every other month has been the first Tuesday of the month. I wouldn't expect it to change now.

Besides, getting confirmation "right now" only changes when you find out by a few hours. If they aren't added by the end of today, it will be next week.

Patience young grasshopper.
  • Just to confirm what many of you have already said, it is November 7th.
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    NMEONES wrote: »

Did Kabam confirm that they were adding the champs Nov. 7th? I don't believe it was ever set in stone by kabam to be the first Tuesday of every month. They do maintinance on Tuesdays so naturally they have added the champs during maintenance. Since there is a maintenance already happening tonight, there is a good chance that they will add the champs in tonight rather then waiting another week to do so... i would just like to have a confirmation on if it will indeed be tonight, or a week from now.

They actually did, a long time ago. I don't have the patience to go look it up for you, but Miike confirmed it's the first Tuesday of every month, after maintenance finishes. I'm referring only to the new additions to the 10k 5* crystal, not any other type of champion release.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Why would they add November champs in October?

Every other month has been the first Tuesday of the month. I wouldn't expect it to change now.

Besides, getting confirmation "right now" only changes when you find out by a few hours. If they aren't added by the end of today, it will be next week.

Patience young grasshopper.

I was asking because this particular maintenance went from Oct. 31st into November 1st [for some time zones]. It wasn't a far fetched question that I just came up with... there were plenty of people assuming the same thing and I just wanted a simple clarification on it.