**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When rewards are taken away, will all other progress made also be reversed?

Hey guys, I had the exploit and left the second set of rewards unopened and don't mind the first set being removed somehow, but I am just wondering if any progress I make until the action will be reversed too, because I am about to 100% chapter 1 of the Master quest and will be able to open a 4* but I don't want to if it means it'll just be gone?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    No progress will be reverted.
    Only rewards that you shouldn't had gotten
  • Options
    TibzanTibzan Posts: 26
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Ah alright, my confusion here is that part of my rewards were 4* shards and I don't know how to get past that because I can't get rid of the shards, Do I keep earning shards until I'm 500 over so it doesn't really count or are they just going to take the 4* I have gotten from it as some sort of carry over? It's really confusing I know but I just don't know what counts as what!
  • Options
    Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    Tibzan wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Ah alright, my confusion here is that part of my rewards were 4* shards and I don't know how to get past that because I can't get rid of the shards, Do I keep earning shards until I'm 500 over so it doesn't really count or are they just going to take the 4* I have gotten from it as some sort of carry over? It's really confusing I know but I just don't know what counts as what!

Personally, I am waiting to open the majority of my shard crystals. I am not sure what shards came from which rewards, and I have probably opened a few already that came from the glitch rewards. I'll just open whatever I have left after it is fixed.