Options

When rewards are taken away, will all other progress made also be reversed?

Hey guys, I had the exploit and left the second set of rewards unopened and don't mind the first set being removed somehow, but I am just wondering if any progress I make until the action will be reversed too, because I am about to 100% chapter 1 of the Master quest and will be able to open a 4* but I don't want to if it means it'll just be gone?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    No progress will be reverted.
    Only rewards that you shouldn't had gotten
  • Options
    TibzanTibzan Posts: 26
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Ah alright, my confusion here is that part of my rewards were 4* shards and I don't know how to get past that because I can't get rid of the shards, Do I keep earning shards until I'm 500 over so it doesn't really count or are they just going to take the 4* I have gotten from it as some sort of carry over? It's really confusing I know but I just don't know what counts as what!
  • Options
    Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    Tibzan wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Ah alright, my confusion here is that part of my rewards were 4* shards and I don't know how to get past that because I can't get rid of the shards, Do I keep earning shards until I'm 500 over so it doesn't really count or are they just going to take the 4* I have gotten from it as some sort of carry over? It's really confusing I know but I just don't know what counts as what!

Personally, I am waiting to open the majority of my shard crystals. I am not sure what shards came from which rewards, and I have probably opened a few already that came from the glitch rewards. I'll just open whatever I have left after it is fixed.