**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trials of the King "HARD" are R4 4*s. What was Expert?

Hey! just wanted to share this so it may help people not waste a day on the wrong difficulty like I did (I knew it was one per day... just did not know how hard each one actually was as "Hard" and "Expert" have been varying degrees of difficult in various events).

So I wanted to share that i did "Hard" and it was very easy with R4 4*s (and that is basically what the enemies were... R4 4*s). Going to do "Expert" for the remainder (just figured it was a bit out of my reach as sometimes it is on other events).

Can anyone please share what the PI was on Expert?

Hope this helps!

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    10-11k PI
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    10-11k PI

Thanks! Only 3 enemies too?

The ramp always seems a bit off to me.. but it will be worth a try tomorrow. Would really suck if one is too easy and then the next is too hard...
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Faced Dr Voodoo, Iron Patriot, and Green Goblin in expert. All PI in the 10-11k range and each had arc overload and +200% regen. Without a healblocker, GG was at 100% health the entire first attempt against my Hype, but with AA he went down relatively quickly.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I faced KG, IP & Cable in expert, guessing it varies a bit. Magik was usefull against all 3
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Green Goblin was the only real obstacle; he regenerates like crazy! I think duped AA might be the only champ who's going to find this challenge easy. Punisher 2099 might do fairly well, as long as he spams SP1 to constantly recharge and keep heal block locked.

I got past GG with Civil Warrior, but it wasn't fun (Ultimate Wakandan crystal made up for it).

Astonishingly stupidly, I forgot to take Guillotine into this challenge (I'll remember next week!). I haven't had the opportunity to take her against GG before: She reverses active healing; whilst GG's Madness-driven regeneration is described as passive. Can she reverse it?
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    expert was easy af. Modok soloed all of them
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Faced Dr Voodoo, Iron Patriot, and Green Goblin in expert. All PI in the 10-11k range and each had arc overload and +200% regen. Without a healblocker, GG was at 100% health the entire first attempt against my Hype, but with AA he went down relatively quickly.

I had Voodoo.Wolvy.SIM...hyp took down Voodoo and SIM. But if you ask me 200+ regen is complete overkill and wasnt necessary
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Got Ultron, Wolvie and GG .. all around 10-11k PI

used my R4 5* Magik for ultron, took about 109 hits so I learned my lesson
    used AA for Wolvie, piece of cake
    used Starky for GG .. Evade until you have 10 poise charges and then smash .. took 16 hits to take him down ..
  • Options
    imnoone wrote: »

used Starky for GG .. Evade until you have 10 poise charges and then smash .. took 16 hits to take him down ..

Hmmm... so would it be too hard for my roster (all max level in their rank... also my skill level is not amazing, I usually can solo only up to 8k or so comfortably)?

5* R2 Mordo
    4* R4 Ghost Rider
    4* R4 Quake
    4* R4 Rouge
    4* R4 Nebula

That is my best time (no more R4s yet, next on list to R4 is Gulli and Hulk unless I get another God Tier by then).
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    Fought against King Groot x23 and red Deadpool in expert. Took them all down easy with SW.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Ultron, IP and GG.

Ultron sucked, Quake took him out.

IP and GG fell easy to AA.

4*R5 Quake, 4*R4 AA

The AI seems to like blocking while AO is active.

• Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I got Voodoo, Wolverine and Cable. Initial Voodoo regeneration was massive, only managed to take health from him when it ended.

My MVP was Switch: she nullified lots of arcs overload. My 5* Guillotine was on the team but didn't need to use her (was my last resource, if the others failed)
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    imnoone wrote: »

Hmmm... so would it be too hard for my roster (all max level in their rank... also my skill level is not amazing, I usually can solo only up to 8k or so comfortably)?

5* R2 Mordo
    4* R4 Ghost Rider
    4* R4 Quake
    4* R4 Rouge
    4* R4 Nebula

That is my best time (no more R4s yet, next on list to R4 is Gulli and Hulk unless I get another God Tier by then).

Will be bit difficult in expert tier. The regen is insane. GR can heal block but not very effective all the time. Quake charging can stop then I believe. Will have to play extremely well to clear. I just finished expert with 4 stars r5 hype, r5 spidy spark, r4 yondu duped, r4 unduped ice, r4 AA duped. Bad luck, didn't get the wakandan crystal though
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »

The AI was very passive for me too. They certainly took a bit more baiting than other champs I've faced with similar ranks. Really hate when they crawl into their shell when timers/regen are in play.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Here is rank/level info (for days 1-6) emqucr2aaz2h.png
    for all difficulties:
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    On a side note I got what was called "Ultimate Wakandan Crystal" from my run and pulled a 4* Storm... so was pretty happy with that.

Do these always give a crystal or is it random rewards like MODOK's Lab?

NVM... just went and read the post again and it says there is a chance on each difficulty to win one of these and/or some shards:

"For those who are unaware, Ultimate Crystals guarantee a 3-Star Hero, with a chance to award a 4-Star Hero. The heroes present in this Ultimate Crystal are:

Black Panther
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    Storm
    Captain America
    Captain America (WWII)
    Winter Soldier
    Iron Man
    Black Widow
    Hulk
    War Machine
    Falcon
    Killmonge"

Seems I got pretty lucky pulling a 4* Storm.... sh is one of the best in the crystal (Cap WWII, Hulk, Widow, and Storm are the really good ones... also would love to have/try Kilmonger).
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Ultron, IP and GG.

4*R5 Quake, 4*R4 AA

Really? I fought Voodoo, Wolverine and Goblin. Is it different for each account?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Ultron, IP and GG.

4*R5 Quake, 4*R4 AA

Really? I fought Voodoo, Wolverine and Goblin. Is it different for each account?

Must be. I had King Groot, Falcon, and Voodoo
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I got Ultron (Medusa 5/50 in 36 hits), x23 (Rank 4 five star SL and it was very easy), and GG. I messed up with SL but my Hawkeye took him down (a rank 4 five star).
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I had voodoo, ip, and sim. All were very easy solos with void
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Expert in this was significantly easier than the MODOK one last month, so if you were beating Expert in that this is even easier.
  • Options
    sapiosapio Posts: 5
    There is too difference between the last two level. For the hardest you need 4 star r5 or 5 star at least r3. The other one could be done with 3 star. I did with my small account using a maxed 3 star. I think that kebam has to put more attention on the scaling difficulties. I found many quest of two types: too easy and boring, too difficult without using items
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    This is as good a thread as any:

Today for Expert trial of time I ended up with:

Kingpin, Lost nightcrawler when KP was at 3% to a SP3 as I was about to combo, finished off with magik.
    Thor, The witch destroyed him, had two regen stacks on the witch and an 18k SP2 and I haven't seen that for a very long time.
    BPCW, Archangel made a mess of him

My team is all 4/40's

Still no wakandan crystal.

AI likes blocking to run the timer down,, I tapped Thor 8 times before deciding to heavy and got a facecombo for my trouble.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's fair, depending on your Roster. I didn't have any trouble. 10-11k 5*s.
  • Options
    Fior today's my team was (all max level in their rank): 5* R2 Mordo, 4* R4 Ghost Rider, 4* R4 Quake, 4* R4 Rouge, 4* R4 Nebula. I solo-ed Groot on the first node with Mordo and then solo-ed Hype with GR and then beat Civil War Black Panther with Nebula and then Rouge to finish him. Was not bad at all today on Expert... though I am not confident i would ahve done well yesterday on Expert (I am kinda glad now that I did hard yesterday).

As for Wakandan Crystal I did get one yesterdays and got a 4* Storm from it (lucky on both counts)... today I got a 5* Sig Stone Crystal.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I faced Killmonger and BPCW (can't remember the middle one).
    Each with 12k pi.

Not difficult at all
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Expert level: today I faced Kingpin (lost 3 champs, must read his abilities first because he got Unblockable, Unstoppable and he shrugs stun very fast, wasn't expecting any of it), then Hyperion (soloed him with 5* R3 Hawkeye) and then Mordo (soloed him with 4* R5 Gwenpool). No Wakandan crystal again. That's 0 of 2.
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Same, only using 4/40 in expert, very straight forward!