**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Quest should be available on weekly basis...i.e. Every Sunday

DSPSAABDSPSAAB Posts: 65
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Considering the amount of gold needed to progress and upgrade champs in the game is not adequate. Why Gold quest is not being introduced on regular basis and why its becoming a rare commodity to upgrade the champions.

Gold Quest should be available on weekly basis...i.e. Every Sunday 180 votes

Yes, strongly wanted
86%
Jh_DezRiegelRagamugginGunnerthetaman23tutyimutyiTeriGaandMeKadduGolden_GuardianTitan_A97StrategicHaji_SaabA_Noob_Is1_noyesEchNeaekNDK13Brew_SwayneDraenathMadTitan616lozzadudebuffajr 156 votes
I don't know...
3%
Apocalypse189Anonymous346Maldroit1KranxorGodaveePuddycat_rambo1 6 votes
No, not required
10%
CoatHang3rLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisstakxNigAddyosAxeCopFireSpeedbumpmeoreanPlumber4578IAmNotUrMomCupidCloud99999L1d3rANikiforosQuicksilver44DarthPhalAlexJ07 18 votes

Comments

• DSPSAABDSPSAAB Posts: 65
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Please share your votes... This will help entire community...
    Yes, strongly wanted
    d34d4vq0t5y5.jpg
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Please cast your vote....
    Yes, strongly wanted
    I have enough friends in the game with gold issues that I'm not going to say it isn't a problem but a weekly gold quest is way too much. Might as well eliminate gold as a resource if no one ever runs low.

Need resolution to the problem...
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    DSPSAAB wrote: »
    I have enough friends in the game with gold issues that I'm not going to say it isn't a problem but a weekly gold quest is way too much. Might as well eliminate gold as a resource if no one ever runs low.

Play more arena. Boom, problem resolved.

Then what about people who work tedious jobs and don't have enough time to grind the arena. I'm sure if everyone was jobless no one would complain about gold because they can always grind . Having a gold quest every Sunday or every two weeks helps a lot of people.

100% agreed... People with regular and tedious jobs.. Cant grind much or even nothing...
    Yes, strongly wanted

Play more arena. Boom, problem resolved.

Bro.. At least cast your vote... We respect your decision and choice...
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Yes, strongly wanted
    I dig the idea of a Sunday gold realm. Or even having some sort of gold arena on Sundays. I don't particularly care about getting 2* crystals on Sunday arenas other than adding more sig to my 2* to eventually max them all out, but an arena that offered a bunch of gold/gold crystals as milestone and rank rewards might be interesting.
    Yes, strongly wanted
    I dig the idea of a Sunday gold realm. Or even having some sort of gold arena on Sundays. I don't particularly care about getting 2* crystals on Sunday arenas other than adding more sig to my 2* to eventually max them all out, but an arena that offered a bunch of gold/gold crystals as milestone and rank rewards might be interesting.

Good suggestion bro...if players are getting good amount of gold.. It doesn't matter what event or quests it should be...end result should be... LOTS OF GOLD $$$$$
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Common guys... Please support and cast your vote.. This will help everyone..
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Yes, strongly wanted
    No it won't, have you ever seen a single suggestion from this forum being implemented in game? This thread can reach 100 pages and it will be ignored anyway
    Yes, strongly wanted
    No it won't, have you ever seen a single suggestion from this forum being implemented in game? This thread can reach 100 pages and it will be ignored anyway

Bro... I respect your opinion but we can share and drive our opinion through these forums and a good source of asking other players to express their views as well. If you have read initial guidelines to post a topic... Kabam team do review each post and express their thoughts on it.. Its just that it may take some time for them to bring everyone on same page internally ...and get the request implemented. My focus is to get maximum votes for the poll... So that kabam team provides resolution to less gold availability for players who all are in tedious jobs and cannot grind arena for longer time.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Weekly gold quest wouldn’t yield enough gold. Kabam would make the max like 50k so that after 1 month you’d have like 200k

A better idea may be to increase the gold in other areas of the game.

1. Increase the amount of gold issued from arena crystals doing so would cut down the amount of time players would have to grind the arena Not everyone has 10+ hours per week to grind arena

2. Increase the gold awards in the monthly quest

3. Increase the gold mastery percentage to 40% at max 5 points so if a player wants gold they have to move points around

4. If a gold event is the way to go then it should be a monthly event not weekly with complete exploration netting 1.5M in gold

5. Take away the battle chip and gold requirements from all Maps under Map 6. Just leave it as a loyalty requirement

It doesn’t really matter if there is an over abundance of gold in the game, but it does matter if it is time consuming to obtain
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Yes, strongly wanted
    It is a different level now and the game is not rewarding enough.the arena crystals are not dropping enough units and gold,comparing with the time we spend in the arena.the rewards are very low,there is a lack of gold,iso,units,t4b,t1a and 5* fragments.it used to be enough,when we were ranking 3 and 4* heroes,but not anymore.there are 2 options,to solve the problems.10 hours arena/day and to buy the overpriced offers.for me just doesn't worth,to do any of them.i need to work and i am not planning to buy t1a,5* fragments,or anything else.the game is a big mess and the developers on a very bad way i think.
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Of course yes

Only bot users have gold in multi milion amounts

Yes, we agree with you bro... Only hand full of members in game are having very high amount of gold.. And most of them are big time arena grinders...Seatin and other youtubers are also struggling but not sure why they are not raising this issue in their videos...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No, not required
    Of course yes

That's absurd. I have 11 million gold and I only do milestones in arena. Arena grinders have much more than that. It's gone up and down but I haven't been low on gold since the first (and best) gold realm.
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Of course yes

That's absurd. I have 11 million gold and I only do milestones in arena. Arena grinders have much more than that. It's gone up and down but I haven't been low on gold since the first (and best) gold realm.

Bro... You are lucky to have enough time to grind for all milestones.. But majority of people don't have enough time due to busy schedules and can't achieve all milestones but wanted to progress in game... Playing other content like monthly quest, story and other events are not rewarding enough gold and alpha 1 to upgrade 5 star characters... Considering the current state of the game, five and six star champs are the future.. Upgrading a 4 star will not going to help in upcoming time...Thinking about the mcoc community and players.. We should have permanent resolution to this problem...
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Of course yes

Bro... You are lucky to have enough time to grind for all milestones.. But majority of people don't have enough time due to busy schedules and can't achieve all milestones but wanted to progress in game... Playing other content like monthly quest, story and other events are not rewarding enough gold and alpha 1 to upgrade 5 star characters... Considering the current state of the game, five and six star champs are the future.. Upgrading a 4 star will not going to help in upcoming time...Thinking about the mcoc community and players.. We should have permanent resolution to this problem...

5/50 4* Champs will still be very useful until the end of the year at least. By that time I suspect a larger number of players will have 5/65 5* and a very select few will have r3 6*

1 yr in this game is like 12 normal years
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Yes, strongly wanted
    This needs to be a weekly or everyday event. It costs so much for a 5&6* champ to not only rank up but level. I get it there high end champs etc but it’s hard enough to get cats. Just lower the cost or make gold more abundant. That would easily fix the gold issue. Gold realms would be nice weekly
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Yes, strongly wanted
    I also wish they had a weekly "Halls of Healing" quests to earn potions/revives, but no, Kabam just wants to milk whales instead
    Yes, strongly wanted
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    I also wish they had a weekly "Halls of Healing" quests to earn potions/revives, but no, Kabam just wants to milk whales instead

Weekly halls of healing would be great addition.. But currently gold is bigger problem...
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Yes, strongly wanted
    They are hoping from the players that,we will buy the waste of unit gold crystals....
This discussion has been closed.