**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Surprisingly cool visual bug

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I don't know about everyone else, but I've been getting some interesting visual bugs since 17.0. I thought I'd share my current favourite, which is this fight scene with all the visual information stripped down, and the Special button replaced with a miniature sun, burning in the corner:

egllarf2vrlg.png

38ix9mpb7chd.png

It makes it hard to tell when your opponent is near their next special threshold; but otherwise I rather like it! Definitely preferable to the widely-reported weirdness in the arena match-up screen:

jn4u5atvidhf.png

What fun visual bugs have you guys been enjoying?

I'm on Android 7.0, on a Moto G5-plus, for reference. These bugs usually happen in the arena; particularly if I've paused the game and either opened a different app or allowed the screen to snooze.

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I love that! Makes the game feel cleaner...
    Don't have any bugs to share sorry.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    I have a fun one,wen my player runs to the opponent without any comand to do so. normaly wen im trying to bite specials. Most os the times i get hit by it
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    That's actually pretty cool. I dig the minimalist look, although it would be hard to see a couple pieces of information.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I got Story act 4's chapter pictures onto Act 5 instead xD
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    I haven't seen this since updating to 18.0; but suddenly in the arena today, Hey! It's back!

nw6224d95f5u.png

sgmzyclzd8pj.png

l5ux977847f3.png
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    This ones been around a long time but mordo’s shield outline doesn’t disappear
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I like how this thread is very positive. Like a "just letting you know you accidentally did something cool". It's like I told my boyfriend "that's nice, looks amazing. We'll never use it, but great" when he brought home useless baby stuff this morning (real story).
    edited May 2018
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I like how this thread is very positive. Like a "just letting you know you accidentally did something cool". It's like I told my boyfriend "that's nice, looks amazing. We'll never use it, but great" when he brought home useless baby stuff this morning (real story).

Thanks!

I wonder if there's any relevance that this bug came back shortly after emergency maintenance?
  • Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    You think that’s a cool visual bug? I was greeted by these in my inventory the other day
    8h0v02l7suyg.png
    Kabam should actually make potions like this
    t5f3rxk962sd.png

Still happening!