Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6 star shards gone after update

Yeah... these just disappeared. Anyone else notice this??

Comments

• Options
    THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    same here
  • Options
    Everyone in my Alliance.lost theirs as well.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Same thing here. My 275 6* shards from duping IP yesterday has gone. @Kabam Miike what's up with that bug?
  • Options
    QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 164
    Same here.
  • Options
    Ill add to the pile on... my 275 6* shards that I earned just this morning are gone too
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★
    Visuelt. Glich ther have confirm it
  • Options
    I don't know if they are gone, or if the counter is just not there anymore. For example, because I spent them all my Grandmaster crystal counter shows 0/2000. My 6-star hero crystal section shows nothing at all.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This has already been brought up, Miike has stated that Its just a Visual error and that they are working on fixing it so they show up again.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    This has already been brought up, Miike has stated that Its just a Visual error and that they are working on fixing it so they show up again.

please provide link
  • Options
    This is definitely a visual error. We've checked into many different accounts that have reported this and can confirm that the Shards are still there. We're investigating the situation right now.
  • Options
    CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    Surprise, suprise. Can you guys do anything without creating more bugs? This game team sucks and you guys don't test updates at all.
  • Options
    How do you get 6* shards?
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Mrs_Cajun1 wrote: »
    How do you get 6* shards?

Duping 5*.