**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Expert proving grounds get insanely harder today?

Is it just me or did the expert proving grounds become insanely hard with ultra aggressive champs today? Recommended rating is 11250 and I got 14500 and I can only manage to beat the easiest leg; whereas before I was able to complete all 3 legs before! Yet there was no increase in rewarded shards. Where the hell am I suppose to get lvl 4 basic catalyst now? Between this and frequent crashes since server crashes on Monday game is becoming less enjoyable

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It's the same as it was before they moved it into the daily quests.
    When they moved it the AI became dumb, Miike said it wasn't intended.
    All they did was put it back to how it should be
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hardly ever run it but did notice that the ai was all-or-nothing the other day. Maybe it's fixed now?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Autoja shouldn't be bad if you can bait and evade specials.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    :smile: Yes, the AI there has increased in aggressivity (returned to normal as The_One mentioned above). And so ends my way if getting a few T4 Basic Catalyst fragments. I kinda liked it "broken".
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    only difference is the opponent uses their S3 now, before they hardly ever did. Still autofight 95% of it easy
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    That's not the only difference. The AI was dumber in a lot of ways.

Seatin even did a video where he took his new Immortal Iron Fist into the expert proving grounds. The first thing that happened was that the opponent held his block for an insanely long time. That was normal for the broken version.