Options

Bug with Ice Phoenix

So after a couple days now, no word from kabam after submitting a ticket, was finally able to get my A-team from AQ/AW to make another run in 3.1 of the uncollected difficulty.

Basically the Ghost Rider + Blade synergy for danger sense to activate against villains is not working against Ice Phoenix 3.1 of the uncollected difficulty. Notice my team, and #villain in the description, followed by the lack of danger sense in the second screenshot, third screenshot is just to show that I was fighting ice phoenix (can't see stats and PI in the first).

LG G6 Android 7.0 North American server
ybxte15dh8t8.pnge06nbfft1r0v.png
3713nhnjhrlm.png

Comments

• Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Guess ill be ranking up my rogue for now lol, could take a while.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,074 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    hlv4wqar1zgp.png
    Same here
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    hlv4wqar1zgp.png
    Same here

Ya in my other thread you said it worked fine so I dont get why it doesnt work for you now if it did before?
  • Options
    At least now we know this bug is for both the duped and unduped versions.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    Supa420Supa420 Posts: 14
    What’s even worse is some ppl got a compensation package for her, while others, including me did not. I’ve completed 100% on her and the one I know that got it didn’t.
  • Options
    Supa420 wrote: »
    What’s even worse is some ppl got a compensation package for her, while others, including me did not. I’ve completed 100% on her and the one I know that got it didn’t.

Ya I haven't received anything despite burning some pots as I also was killing ice phoenix pre-nerf. Patience my friend, patience.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Who is running around flagging lol it is a legit bug I am not complaining on the difficulty just something small I noticed.