Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

4* Iceman R5 or work on 4* Sparky

So I've been working on my iceman and generally saving up my T4C and T1 Alphas to get my 4* Iceman to rank 5, but I just pulled a 4* Sparky today and i don't know whether or not to finish working on Iceman or to work on Sparky now.

Comments

• Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    I’d personally work on Sparky. I keep my 4* champs at 4/40 (it’s been enough to get Uncollected and also 100% the monthly quests). Sparky will help you clear a ton of content in the game and I’d get him to 4/40 ASAP.

For reference my main team was a mix of 4/40 Sparky, Star Lord, Iceman, Archangel, Rogue, Void, and 5* 2/35 Hawkeye and Iceman.
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited February 2018
    Iceman will be more useful imo, Spark is a hard hitter, can evade almost everything and drain power once in a while but with Iceman u'll avoid some tedious champions with his ability to cancel evades, triple immunity that will help u against everything and he can survive sp3 easily, i would go for Iceman without doubt
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    ^^ I agree with Danic that Iceman is outstanding, but my question for you is whether you need the 5/50 right now, or if you're trying to get the most out of limited T4b and want a group of God tier 4/40.

I'm guessing since you aren't overflowing with T4b, you probably haven't 100% Act 4 or started Act 5 yet... in which case I'd prioritize a set of 4/40 God champs over your first 5/50. Sparky hits SO much harder than Iceman and you'll want that for parts of Act 5.
  • Options
    Dizzy wrote: »
    ^^ I agree with Danic that Iceman is outstanding, but my question for you is whether you need the 5/50 right now, or if you're trying to get the most out of limited T4b and want a group of God tier 4/40.

I'm guessing since you aren't overflowing with T4b, you probably haven't 100% Act 4 or started Act 5 yet... in which case I'd prioritize a set of 4/40 God champs over your first 5/50. Sparky hits SO much harder than Iceman and you'll want that for parts of Act 5.
    Dizzy wrote: »

First of all thanks for everybody's feedback, great food for thought. Secondly I you're absolutely right I'm halfway done with Act 4. My team rn is a duped 4/40 Punisher 2099, duped 5* Jugs 2/35, unduped old man Logan 4/40, Iceman 4/40, and Duped nebula 4/40 as of right now. I switch out Nebula with 4* WW2 Cap,4* Black Blot, or a 5* Loki all rank 3's
  • Options
    LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Ice man .. all the way with me to complete act 5
    Starky .. situation