**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Iceman R5 or work on 4* Sparky

So I've been working on my iceman and generally saving up my T4C and T1 Alphas to get my 4* Iceman to rank 5, but I just pulled a 4* Sparky today and i don't know whether or not to finish working on Iceman or to work on Sparky now.

Comments

• Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    I’d personally work on Sparky. I keep my 4* champs at 4/40 (it’s been enough to get Uncollected and also 100% the monthly quests). Sparky will help you clear a ton of content in the game and I’d get him to 4/40 ASAP.

For reference my main team was a mix of 4/40 Sparky, Star Lord, Iceman, Archangel, Rogue, Void, and 5* 2/35 Hawkeye and Iceman.
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited February 2018
    Iceman will be more useful imo, Spark is a hard hitter, can evade almost everything and drain power once in a while but with Iceman u'll avoid some tedious champions with his ability to cancel evades, triple immunity that will help u against everything and he can survive sp3 easily, i would go for Iceman without doubt
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    ^^ I agree with Danic that Iceman is outstanding, but my question for you is whether you need the 5/50 right now, or if you're trying to get the most out of limited T4b and want a group of God tier 4/40.

I'm guessing since you aren't overflowing with T4b, you probably haven't 100% Act 4 or started Act 5 yet... in which case I'd prioritize a set of 4/40 God champs over your first 5/50. Sparky hits SO much harder than Iceman and you'll want that for parts of Act 5.
  • Options
    Dizzy wrote: »
    ^^ I agree with Danic that Iceman is outstanding, but my question for you is whether you need the 5/50 right now, or if you're trying to get the most out of limited T4b and want a group of God tier 4/40.

I'm guessing since you aren't overflowing with T4b, you probably haven't 100% Act 4 or started Act 5 yet... in which case I'd prioritize a set of 4/40 God champs over your first 5/50. Sparky hits SO much harder than Iceman and you'll want that for parts of Act 5.
    Dizzy wrote: »

First of all thanks for everybody's feedback, great food for thought. Secondly I you're absolutely right I'm halfway done with Act 4. My team rn is a duped 4/40 Punisher 2099, duped 5* Jugs 2/35, unduped old man Logan 4/40, Iceman 4/40, and Duped nebula 4/40 as of right now. I switch out Nebula with 4* WW2 Cap,4* Black Blot, or a 5* Loki all rank 3's
  • Options
    LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Ice man .. all the way with me to complete act 5
    Starky .. situation