Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* Dormammu or Ghost Rider?

xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I concentrate on ranking? Both are unduped.

I like the power control of Dormammu and his double immunity. But I do already have a Magik for power control.

I've read Ghost Rider also got plenty of utility and has good synergy with Blade (whom I don't have yet!).

Just wondering who actually has better use overall? I'm looking to start Act 5.3 in the upcoming weeks.

5* Dormammu or Ghost Rider? 45 votes

Dormammu
13%
CapWW2NomarigerolFoxhero007L1d3rAwvonkKOKC 6 votes
Ghost Rider
86%
MattyloNevvBRiegelRagamugginGunnerRedBaron99Haji_SaabDeadbyrd9Ace_03vg2782StewmanMrbeast6000Jets44Maitrayee_494TonyStarkUC439RichiesDad79chunkybSpiritOfVengeancevinniegainzHzori 39 votes
Wait for another Mystic
0%

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Ghost riders l2 and l3 also power control
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    GR is the best Mystic in the game.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Ghost Rider
    GR is best Mystic champ IMO.
    Also he has best mystic Prestige in the game, with too many utilities.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'll just have to look up more info on how to use GR because I haven't used him much except for arena. Currently using Magik as my main champ. @shadow_lurker22 @RagamugginGunner @tonystark
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'll just have to look up more info on how to use GR because I haven't used him much except for arena. Currently using Magik as my main champ. @shadow_lurker22 @RagamugginGunner @tonystark

You r welcome I mainly use my ghost Rider he takes some time to get used to just read up on how to activate his abilities, practice with them, memorize them and u will have a champ that can get u through alot of content good luck and hope u get alot of use out of him
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Ghost Rider is definitely the best mystic as of now. He'll be my first r5 mystic 4* very soon.
  • Options
    Ghost Rider
    For act 5 GR is a beast. Dormammu in my opinion is only good as a defender!
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Dormammu
    GR is useless for 5.3.

Best 4 star mystic is Scarlet Witch

Best 5 star Mystic is Doctor Voodoo and it is not even closed.