Options

Something Weird Happened to Me Today...

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
I was fighting Thanos in the Uncollected event today, just for practice and all. Got him down to 25% with Hulk then proceeded to die because I'm a scrub. So I decide to just go into the fight with the last champion I have left, Ghost Rider, and I load into the fight. The two run at each other, all seems to be working fine. But he stops. He doesn't move, doesn't attack me, doesn't dash back. So I do the sensible thing: I chain a five hit combo onto him, and immediately dash back to prepare for the intercept I will inevitably fail.
But he still doesn't move.
Thanos was frozen on my screen for a good 3 minutes, in which time I proceeded to do the must unnatural faceroll of an Uncollected boss ever. I just kept on chaining 5 hit combos onto him, and eventually he died.
This is very unusual. Has it happened to anyone else? Kabam if you ever read this I was on an iPhone 5S...maybe that makes a difference?

Comments

• Options
    Dang you are just lucky bro
  • Options
    Dang you are just lucky bro

I don't consider myself lucky tbh...i'm now afraid Kabam will (unrightfully so) ban me for hacking or whatnot. This is a FULL DISCLOSURE: I swear to Kabam Miike and all the other moderators that I have never once used a hack.

I'm not smart enough.
  • Options
    The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    Thanks for sharing. I’m sure that we will have maintenance soon, we can’t have bugs that benefit players.
  • Options
    f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    This post is not constructive, please close it mods! :D
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,700 Guardian
    I've seen this happen before and I've heard of it happening before, but the last time I saw this was a long time ago: pre-12.0. If you didn't mod the game to create this circumstance it is an unavoidable game bug, and no one gets banned for running into those.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    They're not going to ban you because of a glitch.
  • Options
    kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    They're not going to ban you because of a glitch.

Buuuut... Surely THIS WILL BE THE ONE GLITCH TO BE FIXED SOONER THAN LATER.. just like the resto of the ones currently present at the game...
  • Options
    Thanks for explaining this to me @GroundedWisdom and @DNA3000 that really helps clear things up...now I can continue on with my sad existence worry free!
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    The_Rikerp wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing. I’m sure that we will have maintenance soon, we can’t have bugs that benefit players.

But we can keep ones that give the ai unfair advantages
  • Options
    AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    They will fix it, and revise the bug to freeze players instead.

XDD