Options

Is it possible?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,219 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
A guy with 1 R4 5* and the rest was R5 4*s had the elders bane title. Is it possible to do it with r5's? cause atm my team is a 55/55 magik , 55/55 blade , 25/25 Captain 6* and a 50/50 medusa and a 50/50 GP and im on 92% on 5.4 but other of act 5 is on 62%. only have biohazard paths left cause i have no bleed immunes

Comments

• Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Anything is possible with enough $$$$
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    edited July 2018
    Yes, I used 5/50 stark spidy, unduped 4/55 AA, 4* Medusa, 4* Iceman/ Ultron (biohazard lanes). Just depends on the units and items your willing to use. Also your skill level
  • Options
    so far i explored 5.1 - 100% , 5.2 - 64% , 5.3 - 27% , 5.4 - 92%.
    So far i only used units on collector . And the exploration of everything i did so far is no units and no revives i used.
  • Options
    but still i don't think with R5's only its possible . Maybe with AA yes but you need a medusa or something for that ultron boss and a high immune to do biohazard paths also a good encounter to mephisto aswell as collector
  • Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    but still i don't think with R5's only its possible . Maybe with AA yes but you need a medusa or something for that ultron boss and a high immune to do biohazard paths also a good encounter to mephisto aswell as collector

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aozwVYLgr6I

This person went with the "or something" option for Ultron.

• Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Definitely possible. You don’t need Medusa for the ultron boss... you can do it with pretty much most cosmics or even a 3* Loki.

• Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276

Definitely possible. You don’t need Medusa for the ultron boss... you can do it with pretty much most cosmics or even a 3* Loki.
    Im not even done with act 4 yet, but I want know why we need cosmics for ultron?