**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

When will they add Nova?

Nova would be such a dope character to add in this game. I don't care if it's Sam Alexander or Richard Rider I just want a Nova realeased or to be worked on. I have been waiting for years but still no Nova so please Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,863 ★★★★
    I would love to see Nova get added to the game
  • Options
    Yes he would make a fine addition to the collection
  • Options
    I want Spider Noir too
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Yeah, Nova would be sick. Or we could have another Spider-Man character.
    The Fantastic Four would be cool, too. Or we could have Superior Spider-Man.
    Dr. Doom would be awesome as well. Or we could have the Iron Spider.
    Blade would also be awesome. Or we could have Spider-Woman, that would work.
    You know, whoever Kabam wants.
  • Options
    H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    Any Nova character would awesome. Nova's a hype character man.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Way to derail a thread to talk about what you want to talk about....lol
  • Options
    Yeah somebody needs to go to Kabam HQ and tell them to start working on NOVA.
  • Options
    Solswerd wrote: »

I was joking about how Kabam loves Spider-Man more than every other Marvel character combined.
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    There are so many characters they could add but won't happen since they release 2 characters a month lol
  • Options

I was joking about how Kabam loves Spider-Man more than every other Marvel character combined.

That is why I added "lol", I thiught it was funny how you did it...meant no offense :)
  • Options

That is why I added "lol", I thiught it was funny how you did it...meant no offense :)

Oh lol oops. I was confused by your sarcasm while assuming you were confused about my sarcasm.
  • Options

Oh lol oops. I was confused by your sarcasm while assuming you were confused about my sarcasm.

lmao...the dangers of sarcasm in text form :)
  • Options

lmao...the dangers of sarcasm in text form :)

The eye rolls aren't as obvious lol.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    cool idea.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I want Nova (Rich Rider).
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Remember what happened to Carnage? The more popular the character, the worse the character will be. Don't get high expectations when he is planned to be released because im sure kabam will make him trash.
  • Options
    There is only one true Nova (I know there are a lot of Novas) and that is Richard Rider. Sam Alexander is a dork
  • Options
    Honestly, as long as they release a Nova, I will be thankful because I could imagine how his fighting style could be.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    They will probably add J. Jonah Jameson next and make him the most powerful champ in the game.