**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Huge PI shift has appeared to happen sometime in the last hour.

Comments

• Options
    Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    lc7bp2tm0kh9.png
    is8gavo3cn37.png

The pi problem is just occurring randomly everywhere... Arena, quest, AW...
    In the above pic while choosing the team the PI of vision with synergy got 5150 whereas in the quest is shows 5078 (normal Pi).

LOL! Just checked once again and the whole PI for vision just steeped down to 5006! No boosts or anything active.

Iphone 6
    Version-10.3.3
    Game version - 14.1.0
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Yeah my champs have shifted around. No boosts active. Got synergy for the AW defense and event quest.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's working as intended.
  • Options
    GertpoolGertpool Posts: 10
    My 4* Spider-Man Stark Enhanced jumped up 600+ PI and is now my Profile Champ. Please don't change back to Gambit.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Is this because the base PI of champs increased or because of some interaction between specific champs and masteries? Anyone willing to check?
    Only ones I noticed were Thor and Juggs (only because they were in a quest and got the "green border")
    Edit: it seems cable and Rulk jumped up as well
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    My quake gained 100 pi so she bypassed my ghost rider which I wanted to keep a little bit longer but also my 5/50 4 star rhino also increased pi a little
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    The PI in your champion list is changed by quest PI after restarting the game. Easy to replicate. First Screen shot is with AW defense synergies, second with the team synergies after putting them on a quest team, third is after restarting the game after entering the quest, forth is after exiting the quest and fifth is after restarting the game after exiting the quest.

lBwbGnB.png
    5obXnaj.png
    8L6Nbwd.png
    1gjxFxP.png
    tg5Agc1.png
  • Options
    Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    edited August 2017
    I lost a couple hundred points off my 4/55 Hyperion. He's not my profile avatar anymore. Is it a glitch?
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    It seems based of synergies in different content in game. By limited to one type of content but all impacting.

Whatever synergy gives the highest boost off of base appears in champ screen. Been testing it out and can manipulate what champs are showing based on dropping them into quests and arena both at same time.

Doesn't seem to compound between the two which means it's just taking top base output from synergy.
  • Options
    My Profile top avatar is always changing in a quest or in a ARENA. Huge P.I increase of venom. Is it a bug or what?
  • Options
    No official response on this, you guys have got to communicate stuff like this better. Top alliances and player plan respurxes based on prestige.

Increasing communication in these types of issues would be a huge step in gaining back some goodwill with the community.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Still no answer from kabam @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    mutamatt wrote: »
    No official response on this, you guys have got to communicate stuff like this better. Top alliances and player plan respurxes based on prestige.

Increasing communication in these types of issues would be a huge step in gaining back some goodwill with the community.

Reading threads and understanding what is happening would show you that this is a cosmetic bug. If you didn't jump to conclusions, start from a biased position, assume it is intentional and assume it had any impact you wouldn't see it as any kind of issue that affects any area of the game other than displays and players insecurities.
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Yea it's been going on for 12-14 hours or more?...but not a peep about it.
  • Options
    No comment, but the kabam apologist is here
  • Options
    Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    My avatar keeps flipping from Rulk to Widow. Very unusual...
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    How many comments would have to be made for a mod to finally say something about what's been going on? What does it take to get their attention? Lol
  • Options

RB6942 wrote: »
    How many comments would have to be made for a mod to finally say something about what's been going on? What does it take to get their attention? Lol

For it to be Monday - Friday. They seem to be off on weekends.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    same happened to me ... 4/55 duped Starlord sig 80 used to be my avatar ... now my 4/55 duped spidey sig 20 is now my avatar, PI up by like 400
  • Options
    Dr. Strange and Agent Venom are in a team together and they're both in my top 4 now.
  • Options
    S340S340 Posts: 6
    Same thing happened to me as my top champ changed twice since I logged on, its back to normal now though
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Can we get a response on why this occurred and top champs change or stay but isn't it original top champ
  • Options
    Hey everybody,

Sorry for the late response on this one. It's Saturday, so we're sometimes a little slower getting to a post. I've seen a number of reports of this around, in various spaces, and I've sent off an email to the team. I'll update you guys as soon as we have more information, but I don't think this is an intentional change, so nobody panic!
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Same type of strange occurrences last time they were "just testing things" that were not going to affect the game....then the nerf.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up mike
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Morgan wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    The PI in your champion list is changed by quest PI after restarting the game. Easy to replicate. First Screen shot is with AW defense synergies, second with the team synergies after putting them on a quest team, third is after restarting the game after entering the quest, forth is after exiting the quest and fifth is after restarting the game after exiting the quest.

lBwbGnB.png
    5obXnaj.png
    8L6Nbwd.png
    1gjxFxP.png
    tg5Agc1.png

doesnt explain drops on pis to.
    The drops are due to champions leaving quests etc and losing the boosts from synergies, that's the purpose of pic 5.
  • Options
    Hey All,

We've just put up a post on this here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/14570/known-issue-inflated-pi-values-on-champions-and-green-glow-on-non-boosted-champions

There isn't much information at this time, but the important thing to note is that everything should be back to normal early next week.