**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Huge PI shift has appeared to happen sometime in the last hour.

So I noticed a MASSIVE Pi, and in some circumstances attack rating, alteration. Comparing my champs now and how they were roughly 1hr ago and big changes.
From what I have seen upon investigating this is that ALL of my Mystics have increased in Pi, and some also in attack, and ALL of my cosmics have either increased or decreased depending on the champ. For example my 5/50 duped Phoenix dropped 300pi and my 5/50 duped Hyperion increased by 300. Also my magik r5 is now as high as my r5 AA. And my 5* 3/45 Mordo increased Pi by over 400 and attack increase of nearly 100.

I Havnt boosted or changed masteries for ages and this has only happened sometime in the last 1hr.

It shows my AW defence champs glowing green as if they r boosted when I went in and checked.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Some of my mutant champs' PI have increased. When I load them into arena their PI reverts back to normal. Probably a visual bug or something.
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited August 2017
    Happened to me.

Seems to have only affected my 4/40s but my Strongest team rating jumped 100 points and Rocket Raccoon went up 200.

Champs that have definitely changed for me are: Rocket, Star Lord, Cap OG, Scarlet Witch and Miss Marvel.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I think I know the reason why some of my mutant champs' PI jumped and no one else. I'm currently using them in a quest and their synergies have boosted their PI for the quest. For some reason their boosted PI is visible outside of the quest. As I mentioned before, when I use them in arenas their PI drops back down to their normal amount.

So @HA_NFG maybe you are using the mystic champs in a quest right now and any boost to their PI in the quest or in AW D is being reflected outside of the quest, for some odd reason.
  • Options
    Doesn't explain strongest team boost, for me.
  • Options
    That might be it though, who knows.
  • Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    It's only showing the teams that are locked in quests having a larger PI rating, then when they weren't.
    AW defense team's are showing the same PI (synergy wise), as they are placed in AW.
    Same thing if you have champs locked in a regular quest. It's showing the PI as it is in the quest they're locked in to with added synergy.

It's bugged
  • Options
    007_Link007_Link Posts: 16
    Champs like most mutants, and star lord have skyrocketed, and alot of random champs have the green glowing effect around them like they are boosted, even though they aren't. I'm not sure wtf is going on, but it's very bizzare.
  • Options
    Yeah, I think that's it.
  • Options
    They should keep the PI increase though, as compensation for this serious error.
  • Options
    HA_NFG wrote: »
    They should keep the PI increase though, as compensation for this serious error.

Don't hold your breath...

Might get a small energy refill and a level 1 team health if ya lucky. That's kabams idea of compensation afterall lol

Ah, yeah I was joking.

At this point I really just want the control bugs fixed more than anything.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited August 2017
    keep it. i am bored of having my GR everytime as my profile pic :p
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    My night crawler jumped 300 pi. Weird. He has no synergies in the quest I am running.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Noticed the same thing. The 5 champs I was using in Quest with synergies hence the raise in PI. Also the ones I'm using in AW defense are also affected. It seems to come and go.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    My defense team shot up in pi, so my tops are all screwed up at the moment some went up like 400+.

My tops are all messed up now, people who are unduped are above those who are when earlier today they weren't in my top 5
  • Options
    Star31Star31 Posts: 8
    In my case the change effect my war D team, which is currently on the map. Maybe also counts for others currently in quest together. Their new PI exactly matches their PI there, which has synergies of course. So looks to be a cosmetic bug, possibly related to the fixing lol-bug.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Weird... I just also noticed this. Happening to me too.

I have SW and Hyperion on a quest team right now, both just started glowing green around their portraits.

So, what's happening exactly?
  • Options
    Changes here as well. No boosts applied. My lineup is different than it was 2 hours ago. Nobody is in a quest now, but defense is placed. Looks like it's mainly (possibly only) the aw defense champs that are different. But those champs have been placed for 4 hours or so. 3 of my defensive team has the green bar.
  • Options
    Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    edited August 2017
    My r3 5* ws has jumped 500 pts
  • Options
    Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    My r3 5* ws has jumped 500 pts
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    My pi for 4* r5 and 5* keep going up and down. They keep shifting all over the place.
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    @Kabam Miike what's going on with this?
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I don't see what you're saying, what I am seeing is that my champs I'm a quests PI are way higher and matching with the synergy. So it seems like my PI is holding even outside of quests. My profile pic even changed champions
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Star31 wrote: »
    In my case the change effect my war D team, which is currently on the map. Maybe also counts for others currently in quest together. Their new PI exactly matches their PI there, which has synergies of course. So looks to be a cosmetic bug, possibly related to the fixing lol-bug.

That seems like it could be the case, my tops current numbers match the synergy defense team I currently have in the war and it's been that way since I logged on.

The question is how the he'll did they manage to screw this up, although it doesn't really surprise me that this happened .
  • Options
    They're testing the effect of gear