5* Vision Offer Again?

Any idea when this offer may come around again? Is it twice per year?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,184
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Vision is great to have, but he isn’t the end all, be all of champs. He needs to be awakened to be any good.

His SP1 & SP2 are easy to dodge or block.

There are better 5* champs already available. Some don’t even need to be awakened to be great.

I mean, sure, but no one asked that.

5* vision was only ever offered once. I think Feb?
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 569
    Vision is great to have, but he isn’t the end all, be all of champs. He needs to be awakened to be any good.

There are better 5* champs already available. Some don’t even need to be awakened to be great.

Pretty irrelevant lol
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 96
    For such a character, wouldn’t offering more than once be good for Kabam and for players?
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 198
    Primmer79 wrote: »

5* vision was only ever offered once. I think Feb?

He was offered on 4/20. This lead to all of the stoned jokes about the pricing.
  • RandomizerRuns_4RandomizerRuns_4 Posts: 382
    edited October 12

That's why he's bad? Because his Special's are easy to evade? Going by that logic, Champs like Hyperion & Cap IW are among the worst in the game.