**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Vision Offer Again?

Any idea when this offer may come around again? Is it twice per year?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Vision is great to have, but he isn’t the end all, be all of champs. He needs to be awakened to be any good.

His SP1 & SP2 are easy to dodge or block.

There are better 5* champs already available. Some don’t even need to be awakened to be great.

I mean, sure, but no one asked that.

5* vision was only ever offered once. I think Feb?
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    For such a character, wouldn’t offering more than once be good for Kabam and for players?
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Vision is great to have, but he isn’t the end all, be all of champs. He needs to be awakened to be any good.

There are better 5* champs already available. Some don’t even need to be awakened to be great.

He was offered on 4/20. This lead to all of the stoned jokes about the pricing.
  • NoWayBroNoWayBro Posts: 153
    Just saw the 5* vision offer and it reminded me of this discussion and I could have sworn a Moderator chimed in and said they talked to the dev team and there was no 5* vision offer in the works and probably would’t be for the foseeable future. Am I coo coo for coco puffs?
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

He was offered on 4/20. This lead to all of the stoned jokes about the pricing.

Tell me about it, those funny tasting cookies made me blow all my cheetos and beer money for the week. 2 hours later and the chocolate chips came in like a wrecking ball.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    yes, please make the offer at the end of the year. ill be more than happy to purchase it.