**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bleed global tweaks

SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I wanna start off by saying i really like the global idea. Having said that i feel its too far. A total immunity to bleed is ridiculous and impacts alot of r4 + champs. Really seems like a lazy way to nerf blade. I get wanting to mix things up but to hit gp,aa,blade (although he will still have ds),domino etc in one swoop is just tgat bit too far again.

A global node should make fights harder with attack boosts or maybe role reversal. Not to make slot if champs redundant. You have just buffed carnage for example and now he is useless again.

The problem with a bleed immune is that your taking away alot of utility tgat players strategise to get. For example with despair that can actually tackle an arc node with bleed stacks. Also same with people who use the resonate mastery.

If u wanna hit bleeders then dont totally shoot them down. Make the node takes no damage from bleed maybe instead of bleed immune. Make the bleed still show as a debuff but they take no damage. This means it is an attack nerf on bleeders. They can still get the interactions from the masteries,champs like carnage would still get the power gain and aa.

Also champs like x-23 and elektra who get armour break or the fury type buff if against a none bleed, dont get it againt bleed immune nodes if i remember correctly. Seems like it hits too many champs for a global node.

Comments

• SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Apologies for typos lol
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Couldn’t agree more. Trying to nerf blade by stopping bleed actually hurts many other champs more than it hurts Blade. Blade will still do big damage. But now AA and GP are useless. Interesting how they released domino. The so called blade counter and now they are still trying to nerf him. While I think blade is an amazing champ people are moving away from him. He takes a whole team to make him super effective. Most people don’t like that. Or don’t have the champs. If you really want to disrupt AW make a global no crit node and ruin Corvus. He’s the real king of AW. A buffed 4/55 Corvus runs over every enemy in 20 hits. I don’t see blade doing 50-80k SP2s. And yet no one is complaining about that. Probably because the top alliances and top spenders all use Corvus now instead of blade.
    It screams typical kabam.they think of a fix for a champ that they milked everyone for and once again dont seem to see the knock effects. Or maybe they can? And still try to pass it and hope people dont question. Its always one extreme or the other
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    You Think Carnage Will Be Useless ? Think 2 Time Again Carnage will Still gain Power as Long As The opponent Is Armor Broken ( and he Armor Break is Pretty Powerful ) the One that Will Become Useless Are Gwenpool And domino and champ that have too match Bleed
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    You Think Carnage Will Be Useless ? Think 2 Time Again Carnage will Still gain Power as Long As The opponent Is Armor Broken ( and he Armor Break is Pretty Powerful ) the One that Will Become Useless Are Gwenpool And domino and champ that have too match Bleed

He wint get the armour breaks if he works like x-23. Unless im mistaken she only gets that against bleed immune champs and not if the bleed immune is from a node. And even then i thougt his power gain was related to blood but could be wrong. That is only one champ though. Still think it impacts way to many champs for a global node. Especially in war. Its the top end content that everyone ranks for and it could really unfairly handicap alot of people.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Bleed immune node won't let Carnage get armor break or x23 get cruelty. It only works on naturally bleed immune champs. Venom gets screwed too. This is a horrible fix, they could do a coagulate node instead, reducing strength of bleed instead of eliminating it altogether. This change was poorly thought out.
    Exactly kp.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Debuff depended champs are just too easy to castrate. I would honestly rank my blade down and take sparky up to r5 if we were given rdt today
    And they should be for odd nodes. But whole war maps? There will be somepeople that lose their place in alliances depending on their attack roster. It’s crazy how crippling this could be to some people
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    It’s for one season, ONE season that’s it
    It’s for one season, ONE season that’s it

Thats to much mate and is too harsh on some players depending on their rosters. A global node shouldnt be that much of a factor in a result which it could be. I really like the global idea but just too far one way. Like its been said just take the damage down. Or even do a rotating global that swiches 3 times every 8 hours of attack time. The first 8 has reduced bleed damage,second 8 crit damage and last 8 reduced healing or something. U could make it fresh and ultimately harder which is their main aim, bit in a balanced thought out way that actually freshes things up in as fair a way as possible to everyone
    At least that would make people stratergise as to when is the best time to attack etc.
    ]

You think GP will be useless? Think again. My little boo will smesh [/quote]

Ur one man army has just become half a woman lol
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    issamaf80 wrote: »

You think GP will be useless? Think again. My little boo will smesh

GP without bleed is nothing homie.
  • Everyone always complains when there is a good champ but let’s be honest if there weren’t better champs then others we wouldn’t spend on crystals to acquire these champions. The problem I see with nerfing champs is you make us spend money or resources to acquire a good champion then after you milk all the money possible from us you need the champ. I have a blade at rank 5 200 and have spent a lot of time and resources to get him there only to now have him become pointless. I have now become pointless to my team as my attack team revolves around blade. This is not just about blade it’s the fact we are pushed to getting a top champ then that same champ is nerfed somehow down the line. It’s got to stop or people will get sick of the same routine. Making all defenders bleed immune does not make AW fun or more strategic it’s just a way to nerf all bleeders and make them pointless. You guys can do better then this so please rethink this change and come up with something better.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Couldn’t agree more. Trying to nerf blade by stopping bleed actually hurts many other champs more than it hurts Blade. Blade will still do big damage. But now AA and GP are useless. Interesting how they released domino. The so called blade counter and now they are still trying to nerf him. While I think blade is an amazing champ people are moving away from him. He takes a whole team to make him super effective. Most people don’t like that. Or don’t have the champs. If you really want to disrupt AW make a global no crit node and ruin Corvus. He’s the real king of AW. A buffed 4/55 Corvus runs over every enemy in 20 hits. I don’t see blade doing 50-80k SP2s. And yet no one is complaining about that. Probably because the top alliances and top spenders all use Corvus now instead of blade.

Its not a nerf.
    edited October 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Its not a nerf.

Ok. Trying to gimp. Or trying to remove some of his strength. Whatever you want to call it. Semantics aren’t as important as the point. Did you have anything valuable to add to the conversation?