**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kitty Pryde

Should she be added, she would be insane, better than Medusa

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    How would she be better than medusa? Unless they have changed her in the comics over the last 10 or 15 years she used to be able to just phase through things and was a bit of a cry baby. Lol
  • Options
    Neotwism wrote: »
    How would she be better than medusa? Unless they have changed her in the comics over the last 10 or 15 years she used to be able to just phase through things and was a bit of a cry baby. Lol

@Neotwism don’t diss the Kity!!!
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Unless they don't make her better that Medusa. :)
  • Options
    Yeah
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    To be honest Shadowcat is probably my least favorite x-men member
  • Options
    Iceman will always be the best
  • Options
    shes pretty much ghost but worse
  • Options
    Kashyyk10Kashyyk10 Posts: 6
    In the comics she is an able leader, tactician and fighter.
    And she is able to phase. If she does that through electronics they sort of short out.

So she could be a sentinel (and other robots) killer who is hard to hit, and gains advantages over time.
  • Options
    Sentinel is the bane of my existence
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

A 4-star awakened Sentinel is one of my top champs and, for the record, is a good counter to Sentinels in AQ. It also helps playing the champ on offense so you can learn how the AI Sentinels will attack you.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

A 4-star awakened Sentinel is one of my top champs and, for the record, is a good counter to Sentinels in AQ. It also helps playing the champ on offense so you can learn how the AI Sentinels will attack you.

The moves aren't the problem Sentinel AI is passive like Mordo
  • Options
    Exactly
  • Options
    Hey there, we actually have a thread for suggesting new Champions to be added to the Contest. Be sure to check it out and leave your suggestions there!
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit is there any chance of her being added?
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I'm sure if enough ppl ask for her and come up with some cool ideas for specials they would add her to the game